RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

made9

Jul 10, 2018
why 2x+1?
Forgot to mention that your game will most likely instantly crash if you input an even number because of the "+1" part.

I dunno why RPG Maker saves values with that formula, never used it.
Not an RPGM guy either, but my guess is, that the values in the file cannot be negative and so negative values are stored in 2x and positive ones in 2x+1. I've used this way to store negative values in the past as well, so it would make sense to me.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Just for shits and giggles...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm going to have to save this and give it a read while on the go. From what I've read so far this AI needs a proofreader more than Dekarous.

Trump Tower
He would have a field day with Crooked Lady Arachne for the tower not having a locking door. In Tower of Trump, Ethan would arrive at the tower, only to be stopped by a 10 foot gold door and get a game over.

Aug 31, 2023
Does anybody have a good way to download and run the game / a step by step process on how to do so on windows from here? I feel like god's dumbest ass trying to do so by myself

dholyma

Oct 4, 2018
Does anybody have a good way to download and run the game / a step by step process on how to do so on windows from here? I feel like god's dumbest ass trying to do so by myself
1. Download the game from following links on the first page of this thread 1693725922324.png
2. Unarchive files through WINRAR
3. Launch the game with .exe file

If game doesn't work, you have to download RPGMAKER, an engine that run these pixels games. Can't give you link.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
1. Download the game from following links on the first page of this thread View attachment 2899749
2. Unarchive files through WINRAR
3. Launch the game with .exe file

If game doesn't work, you have to download RPGMAKER, an engine that run these pixels games. Can't give you link.
somethingsomeguysomewhere You don't need to download RPGMaker, you only need the . Also, after unpacking the archive with WinRar or 7zip or whatever, you need to double click the blue hexagon icon to install ToT in your chosen location. Then, you can access the ToT folder and the game's .exe, which uses a red dragon icon.

Falsokeboso

Dec 22, 2022
Can someone elaborate as to what the issue with my files here are? This when I try to open S&C part 3, I keep getting this error, and I have found to resolution. I have tried both downloads in the thread and from the Patreon itself, so there must be an issue there? Has anyone else run into this issue?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Can someone elaborate as to what the issue with my files here are? This when I try to open S&C part 3, I keep getting this error, and I have found to resolution. I have tried both downloads in the thread and from the Patreon itself, so there must be an issue there? Has anyone else run into this issue?
I'm no expert, but it seems like a bad file name somewhere. Maybe a folder was renamed that is interfering with a script?

Reactions: Falsokeboso

afesde

May 8, 2023
guys all new update now gona be a standalones? I don`t play it till new flores will not merged with mainc game. am I waisting time?

afesde

May 8, 2023
somobody know if I drop main game save file in standalone safe file will my items and progress from main game move in standalone?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes