RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
We can only hope my friend,now we are back at the same old story.
"Any news?" Pickaxe emoji
"It's coming today"
"Short preview"
"Silence for the progress report"
Ecc ecc
Think it will not be as bad as the first build for 7F. We've waited for more than 3 years for that single build, and now it seems that, at least, the next update may be within 1 year or 2.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Konstantinus

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Is Lady Arachne going to be in respite too? I think I remember seeing her on the patreon page but was that for something else or for respite?
As far as i know lady arachne will be in f10(since a couple of patreon post showed her room and some cg),respite will focus on kaori and some lb scene.

Reactions: akuuuu4

ololo17131713

Apr 19, 2022
Did Bo say when Tot ends? It's absolutely not interesting game now - floor after floor after floor. Nothing new happens, mc already has been degraded million times, it doesn't have any sense now, just arts. I havent't played it since 8 floor

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Did Bo say when Tot ends? It's absolutely not interesting game now - floor after floor after floor. Nothing new happens, mc already has been degraded million times, it doesn't have any sense now, just arts. I havent't played it since 8 floor
TOT is usually regarded as the most interesting composition of Bo's. You do not need to focus on how many times the MC has been degraded, but could notice that there is still sth that he's insisting. And the precious thing is those things inside the MC which could not be degraded or erased no matter how many times he has lost against the bosses.
BTW if you prefer the other games, I'd say that Bo's also updating them. Last time I remember it was Hero Under Heel 1.10.3. I agree that the other games are also interesting, but I do think that TOT has sth within its storyline which is... perhaps unique.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Yeah he said he will only doing F10 with Rose and the whole background story, then the Final Boss and that it is going to be it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ololo17131713
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes