RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Oct 23, 2022
Yes, that's right, it's destructive to the artist industry, which is why I don't vote for replacing artists with AI. As much as I would like AI, it is unlikely to reach the level of humans anytime soon simply because humans contain too much information for any AI systems to accommodate. And rather the problem is not that it copies images, there is no theoretical (only theoretical) problem in explaining to AI the structure of the body and making it draw the correct body, but that there is too much such information.

But I'm rather talking about artists using AI for their creations. I sometimes see artists using it to set the basic things for a picture and then fixing it. Yeah, I don't mean Bo using full generation and only then fixing it, because that's not what I mean. Some sort of generative fill, to be more specific. That is, I'm envisioning a scenario where AI will do the dirty work, allowing humans to do the more accurate one, speeding up their work (as any existing machine was designed to do, though - just for rough or monotonous work)
This is basically what i was saying. AI will allow creators to make art faster, it wont generate everything but it will do the base while the artist can finish up

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Jun 26, 2023
This is basically what i was saying. AI will allow creators to make art faster, it wont generate everything but it will do the base while the artist can finish up
Yeah, AI sucks and can't do anything right...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also...

man_of_great_feats

Sep 10, 2020
Hey just a random question, Ive done everything with Kaori and Lady butterfly, yet i can't leave the floor at all? The red haired lady just tells me i need to "solve" it. but ive literally done it all i think?. Is it just the end of that game version or?, doesnt seem like the "respite" option works so

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Hey just a random question, Ive done everything with Kaori and Lady butterfly, yet i can't leave the floor at all? The red haired lady just tells me i need to "solve" it. but ive literally done it all i think?. Is it just the end of that game version or?, doesnt seem like the "respite" option works so
Look under your Key items if there is a 7/F Key. If yes then you are ready to move up when Bo Wei implements it into the main game, whenever this gonna be though I would not count on it before 2026.

Reactions: fartpig

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Exactly this!

Yeah, AI sucks and can't do anything right...

Also...

Are these of the only clown hater more extreme than Batman?

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Are these of the only clown hater more extreme than Batman?
i've been trying to come up with a comeback but I really cannot even understand what you are trying to say
im known for hating jessica like batman is known for hating the joker?
...okay? damn that was lame new users i never even heard of have better yugata sneak disses than that

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: smellyz44
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes