• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Apr 22, 2020
How much of this game is finished? 20%? 50%?
Depends how you count. There are supposedly 10 floors in total, and floors 1 to 5 + the bonus basement are fully made. But the higher the floor, the bigger it is (except for the basement, who is probably roughly the size of floor 5 in term of all content).

Floor 6 is like 90% done, you can play the main thing and most of the sidequests but one of said sidequests is only 2/3 done.

Floor 7 is like 75% done, but has been stuck like that for months (soon years).

Floor 8 is 95% done, you can fully play it but it's not calibrated for the rest of the game

Floor 9 is *maybe* 50% done.

And there is no insight about Floor 10.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I was so excited for Level 0, Which was supposed to release halloween of like 2018... It's been 4 or 5 years and I'd be more likely to buy a lottery ticket on the 30th and win ninety grand than I woul to have level zero come out this halloween
I'd be better off writing a 20K fanfiction that covers the currently known plot of level 0 with my own ideas for characters at this point. At the very least it would be better than L0 on the basis that it would actually exist

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I am at a renn faire rn and ngl, everytime I see a jester cosplayer, I am reminded of our favorite jester And thinking of her sitting on my face.

Reactions: fanboi

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
theres no playable build out for the public yet
but bo is gonna provide some sort of demo at SawCon this year pretty and im pretty sure somebody will leak that build on here
what are you saying? there's a playable standalone build for it which isn't 100% complete but holds a fair amount of content.

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
I 'll have to disagree sir . Bowei has been pushing many updates (swan crow , karen 9f) this year. While koda is dead , bowei is very much alive.
Oh yeah many updates. As standalone games. One of which is a buggy mess that crashes very three scenes and has been available for years on this thread. Great updates really.

Reactions: smellyz44
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes