• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Jun 26, 2023
Yeah but watching The Wind Rises or Porko Russo isn't going to put aeroplane manufacturing out of business lmfao I'm a fan of yours, don't go with this take.

Widespread adoption of AI art that's fed stolen artwork to improve increasingly puts artists out of business which ensures there's less and less art to train the AI on, ensuring a stagnation of artwork quality and the joblessness of actual people. It's a self-destructive application of AI that'll end poorly for everyone. Every time someone points out that AI art has areas it sucks at the sycophants say "We just need to give it more data" and they cannot think even 1 step further from that because of their technofetish.
This is insanity and you know it. Replace AI art with mechanical drills, or Mechanical saws. Mechanical anything. You would not exist, nor would you have any kind of comfort that you do now, if that line of thinking held merit.

Also... It's not a matter of feeding it more data. It's a matter of processing power and memory. A piece of hardware can only hold so much raw data, and it's heuristics are subpar because they rely on 3rd party confirmation. Imagine everything you perceive is subjective information... something that someone else informs you of. How can you know what's real? How do you make accurate or correct decisions?

RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
wrong, its because we somehow stumbled as a society into one of the ''lorn footjob'' videos when we were children
that's why foot fetishm exists, its all her fault
I've never understood what's so hard to understand about it for some people. If someone can understand the idea of a femdom/humilation fetish they can understand the idea of a foot fetish. For people into femdom the idea of having a chick step all over you is most likely hot. It's practically a meme to make a big deal out of this one specific subset of femdom fetishes and not getting it though.

Jun 26, 2023
do male subs really have low standards they even can get off to this
It's not always about physical appearance, and even if it is, everyone is different in some way. Don't judge people, even masochists learn not to do that.

At a glance,I count no less than 5 places I could put my dick into,without resorting to eye sockets, so...
Reminds me of a joke about a bet with a woman, and the national anthem.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
i've been trying to come up with a comeback but I really cannot even understand what you are trying to say
im known for hating jessica like batman is known for hating the joker?
...okay? damn that was lame new users i never even heard of have better yugata sneak disses than that
That was an attempt to not summon the goddess of chlorophobia. We all have learned what happens when we speak the forbidden name.

Come to think of it, this is a more apt comparison for you and The Jess:

Jessica in real life.

View attachment 2994740

You are welcome.
Damn... I love degrading sex but with her even my "No"s would mean no lol

• Hey there
Reactions: Zepheral

fun893247

Jan 29, 2020
can anyone tell me if swan/crow part 3 is alrdy in the game? I just completed chapter 2 and looked for chapter 3 and it seems like it was planned to release like one or 2 years ago. Did i just miss it or is it actually not in the game

ΛGUERO

Nov 13, 2020
can anyone tell me if swan/crow part 3 is alrdy in the game? I just completed chapter 2 and looked for chapter 3 and it seems like it was planned to release like one or 2 years ago. Did i just miss it or is it actually not in the game
there is a standalone

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
No, but there's a half baked stand alone pt3 preview.

tom me tom

Oct 13, 2023
Hey everyone I've not played this game for a long time I was wondering is the game almost finshed/on the last floor I'm not sure.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes