RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
Is there any content after end of chapter 2 for Dr. Swan
if you mean content for swan, there is the standalone of part 3 but I frankly just don't recommend playing that. It's a buggy mess, the triggers are all over the place (story progresses when it shouldn't, assumes that some scenes have already happened when they haven't etc...) and it crashes too often for comfort

PremixOne

Nov 21, 2022
Lastest translated of the office girl 1.0.5 Google Drive (walkthrough included in the .rar)

Gym girl version translated : (if its bugged know that i couldnt find a better one)
Walkthrough made by a god :
This is a patch for the gym version made by the same god :
This patch:
1) It increases the received and inflicted damage by 5 times (so that the battles were faster).
2) Now you do not need to collect 18 checkpoints after the first defeat
3) Fixed a bug where a series of your blows could take you out of the ring and you can not come back
4) Fixed a bug where you still couldn't open the door after winning
5) As far as I understand it, I've reduced the chance of you not being able to interact after defeat
6) The sneaker scene now works. I had to redo it a little bit, sorry
7) Gallery is available. All you have to do is talk to the doctor, and you almost don't have to fight to get the scene. Also immediately opens the door to the basement.

If you put it remember to make a copy of the game if you dont like the patch and want to go back to the original one

Most of this stuff have credits but im not putting them cuz i didnt get if the beautiful person who made this translation/patch likes them so, lord F if u are reading and actually want them i ll edit the message.
can someone sends the link again is too old cant open it pls.

Achant

Aug 27, 2017
I can't run the game anymore. I updated my Windows from 10 to 11 and I can't play this or any version of standalones of the game. I can play Domina or other PRGMs but not this one.
Has it happenned to anyone else? Do you know what to do?
Thank you very much in advance :)

Here's what happens: I can open the game, but it doesn't show anything in display and I can't interact with it.
I noticed I'm missing the "Data" folder, but I didn't change anything.

Well, I'd be really grateful if someone is kind enough to help me :)

screenshot.png screenshot_2.png

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
I can't run the game anymore. I updated my Windows from 10 to 11 and I can't play this or any version of standalones of the game. I can play Domina or other PRGMs but not this one.

Here's what happens: I can open the game, but it doesn't show anything in display and I can't interact with it.

View attachment 3014149 View attachment 3014155
ask candice in the ToT discord she always know how to fix these things

• Wow
Reactions: smellyz44

DarkLeechLich

Apr 26, 2021
Apologies if this is a stupid question, but I was wondering what the deal with the old Crow fight, the one with the breath meter. The reason I ask is becaus ethe scenes from that fight aren't in the gallery mod and my only interaction with Crow is the jail cell fight so I was wondering if those scenes were removed from the game.

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019

View attachment 3014149 View attachment 3014155
If you do not have a data folder, then the point of running the game is exactly zero. Just download the game again

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes