RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
you can find the third pendant in kaori's room behind the bookshelf
yea no i found the one behind her bookshelf in her room.. her secret room
also the one pendant you can get in the kitchen in a chest on a shelf and you go to the pond above the kitchen
so then i have 2 different pendants.. what next??..

Feb 20, 2022
Remember kids:
1. Every time you see an aeroplane in an anime, remember to make sure that the creators of the anime are thieves and are required to give some of the revenue to the companies that make the aeroplanes and give some of the revenue to the people who invented the anime style
2. Every time an aeroplane maker gets income from anime, they have to give some of that income to the Wright brothers, because they are the ones who invented the aeroplane.
3. Every time the Wright Brothers get income from anime, they should feed the pigeons in the park (albeit in the distant past), because it was from birds that they got the idea of wings.
4. Every time a pigeon gets an income from anime.... I think you can continue the chain yourself.

All this time people have always stolen other people's ideas, and AI stealing pictures is no big deal, it's exactly the same theft as looking at a person and drawing their clothes or dress
dude you educate yourself on copyright material and less on beating your meat. Mr animator animating a generic airplane not gonna be an issue but if your gonna do one specially that's tied to a brand you bet your ass you gotta get the okay for that.

"All this time people have always stolen other people's ideas, and AI stealing pictures is no big deal, it's exactly the same theft as looking at a person and drawing their clothes or dress"

I mean this right here just shows you don't understand the difference between a reference and legit stealing AI can't reference they literately just take the artist that your ripping from and make a frankenstien monster image out of them all. Now if you're using AI and using your own drawings as it's base it's fair game. But we're not talking about that

Also ideas aren't protected by copyrights you can make a ToT clone with different char or names but follow the same story beats and still be in the clear.

Reactions: Bulbanych
Feb 20, 2022
whats better project supremacy or tower of trample and do you need to defeat the dominas to proceed
I have a bias so I'm a say PS I like the new artstyle is really pleasant and colourful, characters are more fleshed out then another foot job lady scene, and the dev actually still updates the game and doesn't go radio silent on there fans

vixen4364

Jul 21, 2022
yea no i found the one behind her bookshelf in her room.. her secret room
also the one pendant you can get in the kitchen in a chest on a shelf and you go to the pond above the kitchen
so then i have 2 different pendants.. what next??..
In the central corridor next to where kaori sits, you will see a donation box where you have to donate 818 gold

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Any idea where one can download those supposed standalone higher floor games? Cause I've seen several people talk about standalone releases of the higher floors of the tower but never seen a thread for that on f95zone - is it an inside joke on this thread, or does any such game actually exist? And, if yes, where can I get it/them?

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Any idea where one can download those supposed standalone higher floor games? Cause I've seen several people talk about standalone releases of the higher floors of the tower but never seen a thread for that on f95zone - is it an inside joke on this thread, or does any such game actually exist? And, if yes, where can I get it/them?
The upper Floor Standalone is real. Floor 8 was done before 7 and released alone. Later, the front half of Floor 9 and a isolated pack for all of Crow/Swan were also released. If it's not on the front page of the forum, original post, I couldn't say - I play fresh every release (every few years that is to say).

Did anyone know which flor Soo Aeck is on?
Not to be that guy, but "English, MF, do you type it!?" Is this a gag, or can we help you? Can't understand the thing your looking for.

how to open this door?
Yeah, Floor 9 isn't done. That's unfinished content my dude - nothing there yet.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
The upper Floor Standalone is real. Floor 8 was done before 7 and released alone. Later, the front half of Floor 9 and a isolated pack for all of Crow/Swan were also released. If it's not on the front page of the forum, original post, I couldn't say - I play fresh every release (every few years that is to say).
Ok, 8th floor standalone is right above the main game download links - thanks for that! I actually remember seeing it there a long time ago, but I forgot and for some reason thought it should have its own thread! :LOL: What of the part-released floor 9 or the Crow/Swan pack though? Those don't seem to be in the original post... :unsure:

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Ok, 8th floor standalone is right above the main game download links - thanks for that! I actually remember seeing it there a long time ago, but I forgot and for some reason thought it should have its own thread! :LOL: What of the part-released floor 9 or the Crow/Swan pack though? Those don't seem to be in the original post... :unsure:
There is a translator/modder in the community here with a living list of Bo Wei's stuff. He's got most of the links and puts in the legwork. It's real early, gotta crash for work, someone will jump on this to respond for internet points.

I am asking if anyone has found Soo Aeck on any of the floors. She is in the pictures of the game
I'm afraid that unless you have that picture, I can't help. I don't recognize the name from any character in the game. It could be a similar or re-used design, but I don't know that name as any existing material.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
There is a translator/modder in the community here with a living list of Bo Wei's stuff. He's got most of the links and puts in the legwork. It's real early, gotta crash for work, someone will jump on this to respond for internet points.

I'm afraid that unless you have that picture, I can't help. I don't recognize the name from any character in the game. It could be a similar or re-used design, but I don't know that name as any existing material.
Sooaeck my cock

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes