RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Sk1llyxaaa

Oct 1, 2019
Even after passing the 7th floor, I am given a key to it at the end, but I can't open the door, there is no transition to the 8th floor yet? is he just a separate game?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Even after passing the 7th floor, I am given a key to it at the end, but I can't open the door, there is no transition to the 8th floor yet? is he just a separate game?
Yes F8 and the half done F9 are still only stand-alone floors as the man responsible for the integration is still procrastinating on Respite.

Reactions: Sk1llyxaaa

wen_xin

Jul 16, 2022
Do you guys think that we can paly 10F before Christmas? it looks much better than 9F, more like 7F,to some degree

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Do you guys think that we can paly 10F before Christmas? it looks much better than 9F, more like 7F,to some degree
Bo already said in summer that he is not going to make it this year. Maybe before christmas 2024 though I fear another F7.

alllouchy

Dec 17, 2018
How do I reach Kaori's sensei level. I beat kaori but then find myself with that red headed lady. Why cant I reach her stage after I beat kaori?

Apr 14, 2023
View attachment 436290
ToT 1.14.0 (Untitled Swan Game) Hi everyone, Bo has completing the first draft of 7F and sent it to me, and I've begun the lengthy process of fixing it up, fleshing it out, and so forth. In the meantime, we've prepared a release for folks antsy for new ToT content. That is 6F South, a robust interlude which will be released in multiple chapters. We're hoping this approach will let us keep the big floors with fancy mechanics and in-depth stories we've come to enjoy, without the overwhelming (and volatile) release gaps that 6F and 7F caused. Thanks as always for everyone's patience and support. Hope you enjoy!

Tower of Trample 1.14.2 Download: Google Drive Patch Notes: Compatibility: Saves from the Cobra Preview may not be compatible. Any other saves should be fine. A compatible save is also included in the release.

If a mod want to update the front page with the new version feel free to delete my post!
bro its saying file not there on google drive please help i want to play this so bad pleasaaaaase

Apr 14, 2023
Turns out the timed choice thing was actually a lot easier than I thought. Had to do some fixing to make these icons and colour codes work with the text but it wasn't anything to write home about. It turned out to be pretty easy to make a timed choice possible from a handful of easy script lines so hopefully this gets some use.
View attachment 522670
I asked for something more challenging, and now I've been tasked with attempting the planned 8F combat mechanic. I asked, Koda delivered lmfao. I can't share details obviously, but it's some really funky stuff that will make for some very difficult and very engaging fights with the 8F chick. Not entirely sure if I'll be able to accomplish it, but we'll see. Haven't ever worked with the combat system in RPG Maker, so it'll be a learning experience either way (y)
Bro please give me the link of the game you are playing i can't find it

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
How do I reach Kaori's sensei level. I beat kaori but then find myself with that red headed lady. Why cant I reach her stage after I beat kaori?
IF you ask why you can not get Respite well that is because it is not out yet as Koda is still delaying the shit out of it.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes