RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkflamelover

Jan 8, 2024
tl;dr - This is an unabashed Femdom game for submissive players (think Monster Girl Quest or Darktoz's Asylum). The presentation and mechanics are fun, but ultimately if you don't want a bunch of scenes of the player-character being dominated, this game isn't for you.

In terms of length: following my guide (throwing fights to stockpile potions then attempting to win for real to rush the "Surrender" book) I think would take about an hour, more if you explore some of the scenes/traps/fights naturally or attempt to beat the harder difficulty versions of the girls (which has no purpose as far as I can tell).

More detailed Tag / Sex Scene info (Spoilers)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pasting my own questions from the request thread in case anyone figures them out:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hi, you seem like you know some stuff, could you help me please ? I tried running the game, but this keeps showing. 1721928954690.png

• Haha
Reactions: verobaders

Hm7721

Mar 10, 2024
Does anyone know how I can turn these popup's off on joiplay? They popup everytime a new scene starts or text appears. It gets very annoying when you have to click "OK" multiple times every 5 seconds before you're able to continue. This problem started after I updated joi play to the latest version.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Honestly, I feel bad for fvalenix. Genuinely good guy helping out for free only to get sucked into the endless delay loop of Koda. In an alternate dimension, TOT is on its third sequel with Bo & fvalenix as the original devs
I feel sorry for him too. I hope Koda doesn't suck all joy out of Fvalenix and leave him with burnout.

In a way, this is in itself a story of a hopeful protagonist going into the belly of the beast and confronting an adversary beyond their expectation (Mistress Koda).

Made an edit of Khulan now that my skills with AI art have improved drastically from before:
Generation details on Civit.ai:
View attachment 3867722
What do y'all think?
This is beautiful! I love your work and I always love seeing more Khulan pics here :love:

Krackon

Jan 2, 2019
Just realized at some point BoWei will have a moment of clarity and decide that ToT needs to be ported to RPGMakerMV.

On that day, it's game over as based on past trends it will take him roughly 35 years to successfully port.

I just hope he does this after at least one more update.

riy4d0

Mar 14, 2024
>AI slop circle jerk
>people unironically believing the female koda story from the threads biggest shitposter and have been talking about it for almost 15 pages straight

The average of IQ of this thread was never exactly high but its in the fucking garbage can now.
wait so femal koda is bs??

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes