RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

dolosolo

Oct 13, 2021
wait so femal koda is bs??
broke the poor guys heart:(
The average of IQ of this thread was never exactly high but its in the fucking garbage can now
from the outside, an abusive relationship looks like stupidity,, but the people love this game too much, the development cycle has filtered out everyone who wouldnt tolerate that kind of shit by now, left with the impressionable who delude themselves to belive what they're told over what they see. the stories around this game have become just as entertaining, im excited to see how bowei, koda, the patrons and players grow in their abusive arrangement 2 years from now:)

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
>AI slop circle jerk
>people unironically believing the female koda story from the threads biggest shitposter and have been talking about it for almost 15 pages straight

The average of IQ of this thread was never exactly high but its in the fucking garbage can now.
when a stupid fuck doesn't understand what a meme is, that this topic is so empty that it needs to be animated, and that artists who charge $100 for a low-quality image don't appeal to everyone, especially on a site like this, classic :unsure:

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
>AI slop circle jerk
>people unironically believing the female koda story from the threads biggest shitposter and have been talking about it for almost 15 pages straight

The average of IQ of this thread was never exactly high but its in the fucking garbage can now.
WTF? The artwork the made and shared with us was amazing.

broke the poor guys heart:(

from the outside, an abusive relationship looks like stupidity,, but the people love this game too much, the development cycle has filtered out everyone who wouldnt tolerate that kind of shit by now, left with the impressionable who delude themselves to belive what they're told over what they see. the stories around this game have become just as entertaining, im excited to see how bowei, koda, the patrons and players grow in their abusive arrangement 2 years from now:)
This describes Koda's financially abusive relationship with his paypiggies to a t.

View attachment 3869356
I have done It I collected all the meme stones
now nobody can stop me
Get back to work on F10 Koda!

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Chop chop, you got a game to make!

Pickaxe gold.jpg

I think I have copies of all his games, so let me know if you can't find any and I can upload them.
Thank you for being such an upload hero!

then that would be the most touching femdom story ever be. Building a fantastic femdom rpg game and edging thousands mosachist men around the world? Damn. We should all be thankful for mistress Boweikoda
That is some real dedication. When you think of it, Koda has probably given more climaxes than an entire brothel of call girls. :ROFLMAO:

Krackon

Jan 2, 2019
The coding that BoWei does for the game seems pretty complicated.

Does anyone think he was like a professional coder before he started ToT?

Jun 26, 2023
The coding that BoWei does for the game seems pretty complicated.

Does anyone think he was like a professional coder before he started ToT?
Professional coders don't make things complicated unless they want to.

Most code is very easy to follow if you understand the fundamentals of OOP (Object Oriented Programming). Complication is otherwise known as obfuscation, and it can occur in either IDE or MEM levels, where IDE would be obfuscated code making it overly complicated so people cannot read it, and MEM would be when the data is loaded in the ram, like swapping around what blocks it uses for data so people can't consistently pull info from it.

See for examples

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes