RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Kal_El_sux

Jun 27, 2018
To pass the time , since we already have an idea of what the 6th f mistress is going to be like , what do you guys want the 7f one to be like? Personally, I'd like her to be like Eliza/Scarlett .

ukfpro

Sep 28, 2017
To pass the time , since we already have an idea of what the 6th f mistress is going to be like , what do you guys want the 7f one to be like? Personally, I'd like her to be like Eliza/Scarlett .
What do we know about her? Was it something about her boots?

U

User_397401

Yep the boots thing, she's supposed to be more like Yvonne.
Hmmm, I feel like Bowei has a very specific fetish in common with me and some other people in here :winkytongue: First Yvonne, then Lily and now 6f... yay!

Anyways, regarding 7f I'd like to see something related to social class play. Like a noblewoman of pure aristocratic blood treating Ethan like dirt because it's her birth right to use peasants as servants.
The floor itself could be furnished and designed like the room of some kind of aristocratic mansion, with the trapped guy already serving the lady as her maid, or something like that. I wouldn't mind some more interaction with the environment, with repeatable tasks/chores to please your lady (kinda like some stuff in Harshville).

Kal_El_sux

Jun 27, 2018
I'd kill for another Scarlett or Cobra personality, although I suppose they won't do another cobra type for a while. Did you mention Eliza/Scarlett based on their feet aspects, or is it something else about them that you'd want in the game?
The feet are great but i looove the submission routes with both of them, how they deal with ethan etc. I started liking cobra lesser after the latex update.

Reactions: Rand al'Whor

Kal_El_sux

Jun 27, 2018
Hmmm, I feel like Bowei has a very specific fetish in common with me and some other people in here :winkytongue: First Yvonne, then Lily and now 6f... yay!

Anyways, regarding 7f I'd like to see something related to social class play. Like a noblewoman of pure aristocratic blood treating Ethan like dirt because it's her birth right to use peasants as servants.
The floor itself could be furnished and designed like the room of some kind of aristocratic mansion, with the trapped guy already serving the lady as her maid, or something like that. I wouldn't mind some more interaction with the environment, with repeatable tasks/chores to please your lady (kinda like some stuff in Harshville).
that'd be great. Fetish wise I'd like to see some spit play

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I believe Koda is going to be designing his own mistress soon, maybe even on 7f. If that's the case, we could see something different, since the designer will be different. Plus, I think Koda is more into Mommy play (think Eliza's submission route).

Reactions: nicknicola

Kal_El_sux

Jun 27, 2018
I believe Koda is going to be designing his own mistress soon, maybe even on 7f. If that's the case, we could see something different, since the designer will be different. Plus, I think Koda is more into Mommy play (think Eliza's submission route).
Eliza is my favorite mistress so id be really happy with that

Nov 5, 2018

That´s a nice idea. But Bo Wei could spice things up here a bit by providing something he hasn´t before. What do think about the idea that the noblewoman´s side quest would include objectification in various steps? So you beat her once at LvL 1 and surrender a couple of times to unlock this option.
She would first train the mc to hold her ash tray as she lasciviously smokes a cigarette. At the end she would press the cigarette onto the skin of her victim.
Step 2 could include using the mc as a chair.
Step 3 would be the finale in which she uses him as a coffee able and invites all the previous bossy ladies for a nice afternoon coffee clatch. The women would change seats after certain amount of time just so that the mc can worship all of their feet properly.

U

User_397401

That´s a nice idea. But Bo Wei could spice things up here a bit by providing something he hasn´t before. What do think about the idea that the noblewoman´s side quest would include objectification in various steps? So you beat her once at LvL 1 and surrender a couple of times to unlock this option.
She would first train the mc to hold her ash tray as she lasciviously smokes a cigarette. At the end she would press the cigarette onto the skin of her victim.
Step 2 could include using the mc as a chair.
Step 3 would be the finale in which she uses him as a coffee able and invites all the previous bossy ladies for a nice afternoon coffee clatch. The women would change seats after certain amount of time just so that the mc can worship all of their feet properly.
Dude, you've literally read my mind. Although not at this extent of precision, I was thinking exactly about objectification when writing about my idea for 7f. It's not a fetish I'm particularly fond of, but it would fit the theme so much. It would also be nice if, in relation with somebody else already trapped on the floor, you had the chance to choose whether you'd like to be a maid or a piece of furniture (like two different paths), and the other guy/girl would fill the unchosen role.

Reactions: deskald

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
alright,we got any new news yet? I dont even know when this is suppose to happen now,did it get pushed again to later today ? or tomorrow all together?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
alright,we got any new news yet? I dont even know when this is suppose to happen now,did it get pushed again to later today ? or tomorrow all together?
I think it's at the point where Koda will just let discord know a few hours before it's ready. Still, my guess is 12-24 hours

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
Mmh.. Maybe tag team enemies, Two young 25y. twins? Big boobs, nice lips. etc
Forcing kissing, maybe breath playing, other forcing him to kiss, other holding his nose, so he cant breath.
Maybe they trying kiss him. You have to avoid, and if they kiss him x times, he loses lvls? stats?
etc? :) boobs smothering. etc :)

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
I almost guarantee there will be another delay. As I stated this update is not coming until the 20th and the 6th floor will not be out until late December. I will be shocked if I am wrong.

Reactions: Kevin131191S
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes