RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
U

User_397401

Mmh.. Maybe tag team enemies, Two young 25y. twins? Big boobs, nice lips. etc
Forcing kissing, maybe breath playing, other forcing him to kiss, other holding his nose, so he cant breath.
Maybe they trying kiss him. You have to avoid, and if they kiss him x times, he loses lvls? stats?
etc? :) boobs smothering. etc :)
A double-trouble fight would be so awesome! Also breath play :heartcoveredeyes:
I don't think that there will be level draining again for a while, since Cobra was all about that.

guiltyspark343

Jun 26, 2018
Sheesh... transparency is the way to go, really. The Slovakian PM gave potential investors his personal phone number and assured them full cooperation, now that is a business model x'D

Nov 5, 2018
A double-trouble fight would be so awesome! Also breath play :heartcoveredeyes:
I don't think that there will be level draining again for a while, since Cobra was all about that.
This reminds me of a James Bond scene in Diamonds are forever (1971). 007 suffers a beatdown from Bambi & Thumber.

But the tag-team phrase is usually attributed to professional wrestling. So how about a level which is composed of a gym. In the gym´s centre is a wrestling ring in which two females wearing skimpy wrestling gear are practicing while their female manager/mentor stands beside the ring, dressed in a sparkly classy dress, and shouting approval and critique. The mc demands the key for the next level from the manager but she rebuffs his request with the notion that he has two wrestle the two beauties first.
According to the rules of professional wrestling, you would face one adversary at a time but your opponent is able to tag out when it is their turn thus leaving the ring and enabling her partner to carry on the fight. This can happen multiple times in a match without any limits. And don´t forget the manager. She will interfere in the match by distracting the mc or even delivering sneaky cheap shots. You might right now criticize the absence of a ref but I haven´t forgot him. The ref is clad in white & black striped clothes and is the male prisoner of this level. He is intimidated and cowed by the vicious ladies in a way that he will not call any rules transgression by the two cheating female wrestlers and also won´t stop any interference by the manager. If the mc complains about his cheating opponents, he will just reply:"I didn´t see nothing!", while shrugging his shoulders sheepishly. I am aware that the phrase is slang and also basically incorrect but this is the beauty of the whole situation.

Reactions: Impatient666
U

User_397401

This reminds me of a James Bond scene in Diamonds are forever (1971). 007 suffers a beatdown from Bambi & Thumber.

But the tag-team phrase is usually attributed to professional wrestling. So how about a level which is composed of a gym. In the gym´s centre is a wrestling ring in which two females wearing skimpy wrestling gear are practicing while their female manager/mentor stands beside the ring, dressed in a sparkly classy dress, and shouting approval and critique. The mc demands the key for the next level from the manager but she rebuffs his request with the notion that he has two wrestle the two beauties first.
According to the rules of professional wrestling, you would face one adversary at a time but your opponent is able to tag out when it is their turn thus leaving the ring and enabling her partner to carry on the fight. This can happen multiple times in a match without any limits. And don´t forget the manager. She will interfere in the match by distracting the mc or even delivering sneaky cheap shots. You might right now criticize the absence of a ref but I haven´t forgot him. The ref is clad in white & black striped clothes and is the male prisoner of this level. He is intimidated and cowed by the vicious ladies in a way that he will not call any rules transgression by the two cheating female wrestlers and also won´t stop any interference by the manager. If the mc complains about his cheating opponents, he will just reply:"I didn´t see nothing!", while shrugging his shoulders sheepishly. I am aware that the phrase is slang and also basically incorrect but this is the beauty of the whole situation.
Chill man, you're on a rampage x'D With all the details you're putting in you should write this stuff on literotica.com!

Reactions: Foot Fetish Fan
Nov 5, 2018
Chill man, you're on a rampage x'D With all the details you're putting in you should write this stuff on literotica.com!
I am just feeling a little bit bored right now while watching a German political talk show. The thing is as soon as I notice something that could be used for an interesting scenario like the phrase "tag-team" my mind comes up with a suitable kinky idea. Then a split-second later appropriate characters appear out of nowhere and write their own story. At this point I haven´t have to lift a single finger as each of them want to outdo each other.

Reactions: User_397401

pepez

Jul 29, 2017

Holy crap ! Thats awesome, but i prefer Female ref. :) But still! That would be mind blowning, or someother place :D

Nov 5, 2018
As this was an exhausting day for all of us, I want to end it with a joke before going to bed. It will be fitting naughty joke to this forum. Here we go.

Three old ladies enter an empty public swimming pool and begin to swim. The first lady leaves the swimming pool after 1 hour. The male bath keeper is astonished about her impressing performance. She notices his baffled look and tells him the following:

First Old Lady: "I was a national swimming champion in my prime."

The second lady leaves the swimming pool after 2 hours. The male bath keeper is even more impressed by her performance.
She notices his bewildered look and tells him the following:

Second Old Lady: "I was an European swimming champion in my prime."

The third lady leaves the swimming pool after 3 hours. The male bath keeper is amazed by her performance but before she can say anything he decides to be a smartass and confronts her directly:

Bath Keeper: "Let me guess, you were a swimming world champion in your prime, didn´t you?"

But she just shakes her head in denial and replies:

Third Old Lady: "No, I was working in Venice as a prostitute and had to swim the whole day just to visit my clients."

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018

Speaking of Bambi and Thumber; some dark skinned woman would be nice

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
Speaking of Bambi and Thumber; some dark skinned woman would be nice
I know, I am a bit surprised there have been no darker colored woman. It is probably because in Asia they have a very small population of black minorities. Most Asian media is either asian or caucasian.

Reactions: deskald

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Asian "foreigner" fetishes are just about 100% White so, yeah. JP hentai very occasionally features black guys but that's about it from what I've seen.

U

User_397401

Generalizing obviously, people there are quite racist towards black people and they have an inferiority complex towards white people, so yeah...

Jan 1, 2018
Well there goes my weekend, i had hope to enjoy my days off with some nice femdom action but then we get this curve ball.
Good thing its coming out soon but i think we learned from this and dont expect updates with a timer or we get burned, still this tease and denial was a nice touch.

Yvonne really needed this after all the characters got their own sidemissions while she got scraps. Even Scarlet being the weakest got her side mission first.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes