RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Update time, about 8 hours.
Can we count this as another delay? Is anyone keeping count, seems like the 8th or the 7th one...

I think we all wanna stop talking about Koda at this point, but the man just doesn't learn, huh? How can we stop when he keeps going, and going, and going...

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
OK, please can we NOT talk about race? It leads to unneeded conflict over what? A game...please just avoid this topic. We are all anons with names here :)

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
This is just fucking bullshit, guess we gonna have to meme the fuck out of Koda everytime he states a release date.

Reactions: zazzaro

Suiginto221

May 13, 2018
i think, delays is normally in this game, because femdom ideas, that can satisfy the player limited by genre. I hate delays, but, like i said, this is aint so bad like we think. I believe, that is the Koda and Bo try to improve the game, but ways that can help with it is going less and less with any new patch. So, be patient and wish them luck.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
the is strong within you young one :noexpression::tf:
Yeah, I can feel the ban hammer looming shadow over me, like a wallmaster in Zelda OoT, it's just seems to me that he is just procastinating stuff with each release date.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
i think, delays is normally in this game, because femdom ideas, that can satisfy the player limited by genre. I hate delays, but, like i said, this is aint so bad like we think. I believe, that is the Koda and Bo try to improve the game, but ways that can help with it is going less and less with any new patch. So, be patient and wish them luck.
The delays aren't the main issue anymore, it's the baiting.

Reactions: BadMrFrostyy

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
the is strong within you young one :noexpression::tf:
Nah Zazz woulda posted a meme then baited boss into banning him again. Plus he doesn't swear very much.

At least its a long weekend stateside. Sounds like ill at least get a chance to try the new update on my last day off.

Reactions: zazzaro

pablowwq

Apr 22, 2018
stop completing about the delays. They definitely working on the game so much they just need more time.I'm really hyped about the update too and it disappoints everytime when I see a time delay but for god sake why y'all need to blame Bowei? He's making the best rpg game and most of y'all getting it for free

Reactions: windyhome1

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
Guys i just had a crazy idea.... What if devs secretly want to sabotage the game. So they doesn't need to work on it anymore.... Thats the only logical explanation for 8 delays in a row.

PS @pablowwq write me in pm for some info i can name u dozen of better games.
"best game" is not an adequate word here (u make it sound like hes a hero and makes this sacrifice for us pesants XD)

PPS who said that Koda is actually working right now on the update? He himself on discord? - ok ok this must be 100% true cuz we all know Koda is a man of his word yep.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
*guessing* concidering the last post from koda +/- 3 hrs for the update*guesssing +/- * dunno his time zone

Mortem20

Jun 2, 2017
I personally never complain for the delays but as a developer i honesty think that bo and koda need more people on their team.
If the amount of work its huge as they said 2 o 3 person maybe can make the difference in terms of time.

(Sorry for the bad english )

U

User_397401

I personally never complain for the delays but as a developer i honesty think that bo and koda need more people on their team.
If the amount of work its huge as they said 2 o 3 person maybe can make the difference in terms of time.

(Sorry for the bad english )
Whilst this is true, introducing new people to a project is not as easy as it may sound.
I've been part of the initial team for a couple of startups and I see three main issues with hiring new employees for Bowei:
  1. He has to find people who are in line with his standard of quality and with his style (this is especially true for artistic projects).
  2. He has to find somebody willing to work for free or for a very little sum of money despite the amount of work, as there is no guarantee that the project will take off, economically speaking (TOT doesn't make that much income on Patreon).
  3. He, then, has to coordinate a bigger team (from just two people to three is a huge increase), which is a whole new degree of complexity on the management side.
Also TOT is Bowei's beloved child, I don't know how much he's willing to outsource it. But he really needs a community/marketing manager, there's no doubt about that.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes