RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
Really liked the spanking scene to bad its non repeatable (not the in combat one but the one through the submission route)

and dont really dislike any of her scenes tbh

U

User_397401

which of eliza's Scenes do you like the most and which the least.
for me: I like the crucifix the most and the bath the least (im not one for watersports)
I agree with the crucifix scene, I especially love that "choose your lady" sequence where you have to clean the shoes while tied upside down.
Least favorite? Probably the candle one... Not a fan of having a candelabrum in the ass!

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
which of eliza's Scenes do you like the most and which the least.
for me: I like the crucifix the most and the bath the least (im not one for watersports)
Oh, so it's called "watersports" i was wondering what is that mean, good to know. I like dinner scene the most, cuz im into facesitting things

qnfhzhfl

Apr 2, 2018
Koda : 6 Seems ambitious
8-10 i think

We will soon know.
That means, Whether the meaning of 8-10 means 8 to 10 days. i think

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
Koda : 6 Seems ambitious
8-10 i think

We will soon know.
That means Whether the meaning of 8-10 means 8 to 10 days. i think
he ment hrs if you read the first post on that info you will see that koda is replying to a hrs comment still that time has passed 3 hrs and 31 mins ago XD ah well just, i will keep on waiting wile playing destiny 2 :cool:

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
he ment hrs if you read the first post on that info you will see that koda is replying to a hrs comment still that time has passed 3 hrs and 31 mins ago XD ah well just, i will keep on waiting wile playing destiny 2 :cool:
Great game mate! I play it too u know. So whats ur lvl and what server are u on? Maybe we can go coop =)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes