RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Guys when is the f95zone 2.0 update? Are we going to get it before that fucking timer of shit reaches 0?

U

User_397401

Guys when is the f95zone 2.0 update? Are we going to get it before that fucking timer of shit reaches 0?
F95zone.com maintenance should begin in about 17 hours (18:00 GMT), while TOT's update timer is at less than 9 hours (7:00 GMT), unless Koda decides to anger the audience some more.
There should be plenty of time for us to download the game and to post of how it feels good to get a release after all this tease and denial.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Changing topic, I don't know if it makes sense in the history or is too much content to implement, but making the mistress you like the most your companion following you around the tower would be pretty neat. Her making fun of you about the way you fight, attacking you along the mistress you are fighting (like a handicap) or when you lose a threesome :happyblush

Or instead of picking you the mistress you like, we get a new single companion. Or at least some form of mistress interacting with each other in your presence, like Scarlet and Eliza sharing their pet across the tower and humiliating you in front of others.

And yeah, I know this has to be implemented when all floors are completed, but I think the floors and mistress need to interact a bit with each other so the tower feels a bit more lively ;)

Is is possible? @Koda-
I don't know. I do think it would be hot for some of the mistresses to team up at certain times, but I also like Ethan being able to do things like sneak around and sniff Cobra's pantyhose, for instance, and that kind of thing couldn't work with a companion. Besides, wouldn't it be out of character for a mistress to follow him around? She should naturally be the one giving the orders...

Reactions: skyreacher

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
F95zone.com maintenance should begin in about 17 hours (18:00 GMT), while TOT's update timer is at less than 9 hours (7:00 GMT), unless Koda decides to anger the audience some more.
There should be plenty of time for us to download the game and to post of how it feels good to get a release after all this tease and denial.
Its gonna get in the way of all the hotfixes that you know are coming hours after the initial release though.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Read my mind, I've been in a very bad mood these last 3 days, guess that is one fetish I can't enjoy.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Trust me on these good people of f95zone, I come from the future and this is the definitive timer. Koda is not lying this time!

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
Left this forum for a good few weeks, maybe even another month, and there's finally an update coming after Halloween?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes