RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
It feels like koda is out of pictures and so he has to re-use the same lots of time... Don’t want to complain much, I love the game and this is a good update, but every time it’s like to see an old picture or a variant of an old one... Maybe it’s just me
That was one of Koda's selling points for bringing him aboard way back. The idea was that Koda could expand the content and writing, creating scenarios while not forcing Bo Wei to draw a ton of new art. If you really check out the Scarlett expansion, for example, there is nothing except recycled art in it, which was the first Koda expansion ever. This allows the two of them to work somewhat independently of each other. Otherwise, we wouldn't have expansions and would only have the battle based stuff.

Reactions: Mardion

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Anyway, as much as the broken scene is annoying, I have to say this update was pretty good. much better than the last. The different branches were a nice change of pace, and I definitely appreciate the actual game over instead of some weird excuse to be allowed to continue after being fully trained.

I took a look at the pics from the other scene, and that stuff looks great too. The halloween stuff was kind of pointless, but w/e, not gonna complain about it. The minigame was a bit long and repetitive, and I wish there was some doubt in achieving the outcome, some randomness to it, but better than just long written passages. Overall, a solid 6/10 from me for now, subject to change once that second half becomes available. Good work Koda. Wish you didn't screw around with the damn countdowns though.

THoughts? Agree or disagree?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
The halloween stuff was kind of pointless, but w/e, not gonna complain about it.
TBF that's the norm for "seasonal holiday" stuff in pretty much every game I've seen, whether small-time smut jobs like this (or Fenoxo's stuff or LT) or bigshot MMOs and mobages.

Reactions: bahamut2195

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I thought there was only 1 branch available this version, since the "defiant" route is still under work
There is, but you can decrypt the images to get an idea of what is supposed to happen. I'm giving Koda peremptory credit based on those images.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Anyway, as much as the broken scene is annoying, I have to say this update was pretty good. much better than the last. The different branches were a nice change of pace, and I definitely appreciate the actual game over instead of some weird excuse to be allowed to continue after being fully trained.

I took a look at the pics from the other scene, and that stuff looks great too. The halloween stuff was kind of pointless, but w/e, not gonna complain about it. The minigame was a bit long and repetitive, and I wish there was some doubt in achieving the outcome, some randomness to it, but better than just long written passages. Overall, a solid 6/10 from me for now, subject to change once that second half becomes available. Good work Koda. Wish you didn't screw around with the damn countdowns though.

THoughts? Agree or disagree?
8/10 for me :D The halloween stuff was a good side thing but nothing great... except for Cobra. THAT is what I wanted her expansion to be :D Slowly drained while your mind goes blank? Much more in character than what we got, that alone would have been worth the wait if not for the delays :D The expansion itself is awesome as well, the only gripe i have is the mini game, brought it down from a 9/10 to be honest. But the scenes themselves are a 10/10 and I agree, it's much better when we get a "GAME OVER" and I hope we see more of it :D
Having said that, I do hope we don't see anymore of that bull crap with the delays, as much as I love the two they really need to sort it out...

U

User_397401

Really liked this update. I'm probably biased, because this expansion covers my favorite villainess and some of my strongest kinks, but as a writer myself I have to say that I'm quite impressed with Koda's narrative and with how Yvonne's content was managed.
8.5/10, may become a 9 depending on whether I like the bugged path or not.

PS: the "evil monk" got what he deserved x'D

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
I know it's tempting but I'd encourage people not to spoil themselves on the bugged scene/ending by looking at the images. It should be fixed in a day or so.

To answer the question about Seasonal content. It won't be removed, but the Key Item will probably be given a sell price so you can get rid of it if you want. Eventually, the floor object will probably also be removed and the item (along with any other outdated seasonal or misc. items) will be available in a future Floor/Shop.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
> gameover with a prompt and such
Sempai have listened to my feedback (´^ω^`)
Well, and me and a whole lot of other people, probably.
Could be a coincidence or it was just planned that way, too.
But still, that's kind of awesome!

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes