RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
I know it's tempting but I'd encourage people not to spoil themselves on the bugged scene/ending by looking at the images. It should be fixed in a day or so.

To answer the question about Seasonal content. It won't be removed, but the Key Item will probably be given a sell price so you can get rid of it if you want. Eventually, the floor object will probably also be removed and the item (along with any other outdated seasonal or misc. items) will be available in a future Floor/Shop.
I have to confess I spoiled it, couldn't help it :D But if the pictures are anything to go by... AMAZING!!! More like this plz :D

Reactions: bahamut2195

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
This expansion is not really my cup of tea: Licking real dirt from boots, smell them and drink piss? Ugh no thank you, its not my fetish to do unhealthy things. Like Koda, I seem to prefer the mommy type of mistress (Eliza :heartcoveredeyes:), dont really like the harsh attitude of Yvonne. Even Khulan, who is a brute too, was much nicer than her (or that was my impression)

But to each their own, cheers to who enjoyed it. I have to say at least I enjoyed the final scene with Yvonne, I would love to have more focus on the chastity thing but oh well, it was a nice touch. Now to wait for the 6th floor.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rodsuper

Oct 8, 2018
Has anyone been able to figure out if there's a way to call Khulan or Cobra? Keep feeling like there's certain different paths you can take.

Like you only have one moment to choose if you want to save the monk or not. Does that impact anything?

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Only the dirt-licking bit is potentially unhealthy. The piss of a healthy person is perfectly safe to drink.
Well, but it's piss which has been in a bowl for days. And piss dehydrate you, is nor a replacement for water.

Also, the smell of the Yvonne's sweat is a drug for Ethan, and remember, drugs are no good guys x'D

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
This expansion is not really my cup of tea: Licking real dirt from boots, smell them and drink piss? Ugh no thank you, its not my fetish to do unhealthy things. Like Koda, I seem to prefer the mommy type of mistress (Eliza :heartcoveredeyes:), dont really like the harsh attitude of Yvonne. Even Khulan, who is a brute too, was much nicer than her (or that was my impression)

But to each their own, cheers to who enjoyed it. I have to say at least I enjoyed the final scene with Yvonne, I would love to have more focus on the chastity thing but oh well, it was a nice touch. Now to wait for the 6th floor.
Yup, different Mistress's to cater to different people, I'm not really a fan of the motherly/softcore domination style like Eliza does so Yvonne was really fun to me, she was a lot harsher than I imagined which made it all the more better to me.

Reactions: ThePower6335

Pic

May 13, 2017
Finished to play the update and wow it is awesome, i really enjoyed the halloween content and i have still to try all choices for every mistress (love even Yvonne's trick or treat reaction). Reguarding the expansion i really liked is something different compared to others, want to test the new skill it seems op especially against Eliza EX (a little to MP expensive imo) and i am very curious about the other ending we get soon.
There is a little thing i want to ask to @Koda- but i set as a spoiler to avoid spoil something

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
does the "key item" refer to the pumpkin or is it an actual key you get after beating lily because when i defeated her, i didn't get anything. Also i haven't come across any missing scene, so i hope someone can enlighten me.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes