RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
Hello all just finished playing Yvvone expansion - what can i say it was NICE. BUT the ending scene of Yvvone has PROBLEMS namely the drawing of her soles. They look so triangular and unproportional :noexpression: (Especially right leg sole)
SOLES must LOOK SEXY here ill show u some picks to compare. I hope devs will redraw that pic for BETTER quality of SOLES for 6fl release. TY

0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
so,like the usual, can you tell me what's new about this update? and what about the halloween update? is there something new to do or di i have to ask you a save file? since i don't feel like restarting. I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!!

Omega-game

May 14, 2018
Hello! Sorry to be a bother but I download the game and it has some pretty big issues. Apparently there is no Graphics and thus I cannot play the game.
I mean, the saves files says Graphics/Door3 not found and when I do a new game it say Graphics/Character not found.
Does anyone knows what's going on please?

mr.0

Oct 12, 2018
I must say I'm disappointed, I do not mind a foot fetish but spending half the update doing nothing but licking a boot not even attached to anyone was a real mood killer. Hope next update has something better.
yeah I'm skipping her.. I didn't like her to begin with and those comments conforms it

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
I must say I'm disappointed, I do not mind a foot fetish but spending half the update doing nothing but licking a boot not even attached to anyone was a real mood killer. Hope next update has something better.
better for you, pal =P
Seriously that's the problem of a fetish game, any update has a chance of completely missing some audiences.
Like, I actually find enjoyment in a "worshiping a piece of clothing" situation.
Although pumps or pantyhose are more my cup of tea
...now that I think about it, that is pretty much the definition of "fetish", huh

casqito1989

Jan 9, 2018
In my opinion, looking at the delays and the time invested, this update was really bad.
Just take a look behind, 30 to 45 days (patreon not reached) we had plenty of content. Right now, just text, and an unfinishied patch lol.
Some of us are blind, but there are others that can see this.
First of all... erase the lie ===> 1 floor every 30, 45 days.... ¿why? Because they are making money, so i dont think that the quality of this product is valid anymore

Reactions: ThePower6335

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I'm an optimist, so I say yes, we will see it on the 20th :D
From the apparently permanently silenced @zazzaro (by request I will paraphrase gently):

@LeonOne994 I call into question your intellect for your decision to believe the obvious falseness of the Nov. 20th projected release date of the sixth floor. I say this with the utmost fondness of you and your character: You, sir, are a foolish gentleman! Also Lily sucks.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
From the apparently permanently silenced @zazzaro (by request I will paraphrase gently):

@LeonOne994 I call into question your intellect for your decision to believe the obvious falseness of the Nov. 20th projected release date of the sixth floor. I say this with the utmost fondness of you and your character: You, sir, are a foolish gentleman! Also Lily sucks.
Keep all those kind words for when it gets delayed :D hahahah

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017

Moreover, I'd like to ban him from liking any of the comments here so we can finally forget about him and his spirit ceased to haunt us.
p.s. @zazzaro come back :FeelsBadMan:

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes