RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
well i quite liked it despite spending most of the update with the yvonne minigame
excluding the perma-end and the unfinished one anything i might have missed with yvonne? (also is the unfinished ending going to be the one that lets you keep playing while beeing yvonnes sub? you know like with all the other bosses)

oh and what was the 1.10.2 version about? bugfixes?

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
well i quite liked it despite spending most of the update with the yvonne minigame
excluding the perma-end and the unfinished one anything i might have missed with yvonne? (also is the unfinished ending going to be the one that lets you keep playing while beeing yvonnes sub? you know like with all the other bosses)

oh and what was the 1.10.2 version about? bugfixes?
No, that one is even more Perma-end and it's awesome :D I only saw the pictures :D

Reactions: Artilaz

Iceking189

Nov 8, 2018
Since the next update is probably coming in <48h , here is a cheat save file where your capped at level 99.
-Strike seems to do 1 hit KO level 3 fights at this level
-strike KO damage seems to fall off at floor 4 -6.
-If you want to attack them more fairly /or for the counters,the skill "fire strike" does about 50dam/hit

How do I use this I downloaded it and kinda confused on where or how to put it into the game?

Last edited by a moderator:

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
btw i found this a long time ago but never remmeber to poste it here
for those interested in a more advanced save editing do this,
go ot the game folder and extract the folder named data the one in rar and change the extracted folder's name for something like cheats i dunno what ever you fancy :D
drag and drop your save file as usual to save editor online THEN
go to the data folder and drag and drop the file called Items.rvdata2 this will alow you to add any ingame items even if you don't have them it will present you a list with all the items aviable in the game

and finaly dragg and drop the file named System.rvdata2 also in the data folder that will name ALL the variable making it super easy for detailed modifications :p rememebr to have a backup save in case you change somethign you might regret :) have fun *sry for typos*

Last edited:

Bikebidon

Aug 16, 2018
I need some help, the patch notes claim: "A special Key Item can be found on 5F after defeating Lily once"... Now maybe i am blind or just stupid but i cant find shit on floor 5 even when i reset Lily and beat her multiple times again.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
I need some help, the patch notes claim: "A special Key Item can be found on 5F after defeating Lily once"... Now maybe i am blind or just stupid but i cant find shit on floor 5 even when i reset Lily and beat her multiple times again.
simply beat her twice go to the 5f the jail on the right where you meet lily by the first time there will be a flame looking thing ther interact with it and thats it

Last edited:
Reactions: Mardion

Asmoooo340405

Feb 26, 2018
Is there any way to continue the game after Yvonne's expansion at all?
(ignoring paths, just any way to progress)

Last edited:

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
If anyone knows Ruby/rgss programming at a professional level or if you can refer someone. You can contact Koda.

Last edited:

lonewolf1993

Nov 12, 2018
hey guys so i'm at 60 def and 37 attk, unlocked stage 5 but for some reason i'm getting whopped by everybody, i can't S rank any one, little help plz? lol

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes