RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
U

User_397401

what's change with the 1.10.2?
Note - An event in Yvonne's Expansion is currently disabled due to a bug, and will be hotfixed soon

Hotfixes
- Fixed bug involving new saves
- Fixed boots moving around cage on 2F and reset their position
- Paying Bail now checks if you can actually pay
- Fixed some small visual/sound bugs

Reactions: Mardion

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
@lonewolf1993. Your attack is lacking for 5th floor fights. Check for equipment upgrades from previous floors, and consider grinding Scarlett for volcano ashes to turn into lava potions. You can raise your atk one point per potion that way. You want at least 50 atk to fight Cobra, and more wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Edit: to S rank Scarlett, focus on dealing damage quickly rather than blocking her first few attacks. If you can, get the water sword crafted on Eliza's floor.

Last edited:

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
hey guys so i'm at 60 def and 37 attk, unlocked stage 5 but for some reason i'm getting whopped by everybody, i can't S rank any one, little help plz? lol
Your attack is too low but your defense is tanky. Getting Insulator is a chore from floor 4 but it is worth it. You'll need to S-rank Khulan nearly 10 times, to get enough Gold to make an Insulator and a Conductor blade. You'll need to those if you don't want to be drained by Mami Cobra since she steals your stats everytime you lose to her.

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
I didn't know you guys hadn't gotten the Update yet. Here it is,

"The disabled Yvonne event will be fixed in two days or so, as I've been fixing more pressing issues (thanks again to everyone with their quick, detailed reports!) and am traveling tomorrow. Bo needs more time so 6F is being moved to the end of the month (Nov 30). And from what I've seen so far it's insane, so get hype."

According to what Koda has said on Discord, Floor 6 seems to be the biggest floor on release yet iirc, since Bo keeps adding more and more. It also seems rather high in quality.

Last edited:

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I didn't know you guys hadn't gotten the Update yet. Here it is,

"The disabled Yvonne event will be fixed in two days or so, as I've been fixing more pressing issues (thanks again to everyone with their quick, detailed reports!) and am traveling tomorrow. Bo needs more time so 6F is being moved to the end of the month (Nov 30). And from what I've seen so far it's insane, so get hype."

According to what Koda has said on Discord, Floor 6 seems to be the biggest floor on release yet iirc, since Bo keeps adding more and more. It also seems rather high in quality.
Yeah it better be damn good considering its over 4 months in the making.

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
Yeah it better be damn good considering its over 4 months in the making.
Seems that it would be. Koda has been hyping for a while and Bo has been rather inactive on Discord for a while as well. And Koda has said on multiple occasions that Bo just keeps adding more and more stuff to the floor and that it is going to be very big.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Seems that it would be. Koda has been hyping for a while and Bo has been rather inactive on Discord for a while as well. And Koda has said on multiple occasions that Bo just keeps adding more and more stuff to the floor and that it is going to be very big.
More doesn't always mean good. Bo usually delivers, but considering the time lapse between new bosses, expectations are also higher than ever.

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
More doesn't always mean good. Bo usually delivers, but considering the time lapse between new bosses, expectations are also higher than ever.
True, but like I said, Koda recently praised this floor in the update as well. I would assume that the quality would be pretty high going by his word and the record so far. The Devs haven't disappointed yet, I would imagine their streak to continue.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Damn new f95 is ugly.
Even though Yvonne expansion had some themes I enjoy, I didn't like the minigame at all, way too repetitive and slow, even if it seemed way more fleshed-out than the rest of the minigames. And I just don't like Yvonne herself, so I couldn't enjoy her content that much. If I had to give it a score it'd be 7.5/10 or something.
So did Koda ever explain how "the cake is made"?

The Devs haven't disappointed yet
Maybe you they haven't x'D

Last edited:

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
@GearlessJoe
Most of the people on Discord, the people who are paying for their project seem to be very satisfied. OFC there are those who will not be happy. It is impossible to please every single person but the general consensus over at Discord, the majority of all patrons are pretty chill and happy with the state of affairs. So, yes, they haven't disappointed yet.

Last edited:

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
I don't think anyone is surprised at the delay to the 30th due to the 10 or so delays for the yvonne expansion. But let's see if its another procrastination fest like last time.

Reactions: ThePower6335

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
@GearlessJoe
Most of the people on Discord, the people who are paying for their project seem to be very satisfied. OFC there are those who will not be happy. It is impossible to please every single person but the general consensus over at Discord, the majority of all patrons are pretty chill and happy with the state of affairs. So, yes, they haven't disappointed yet.
Well, we're not in the discord. Here in f95 most people seem to be pretty disappointed with Koda specifically. I'd say without Bo's CGs Yvonne's expansion would've been absolutely awful.
And I'm pretty sure even people from the discord were very disappointed when Koda's delayfest happened, and I don't see how people would stop being disappointed if he hasn't explained what happened yet, like he said he would.

Last edited:

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
Well, we're not in the discord. Here in f95 most people seem to be pretty disappointed with Koda specifically. I'd say without Bo's CGs Yvonne's expansion would've been absolutely awful.
And I'm pretty sure even people from the discord were very disappointed when Koda's delayfest happened. And I don't see how people would stop being disappointed if he hasn't explained what happened yet, like he said he would.
Oh, everyone is disappointed with delays sure... I am too. Who wouldn't be? I was talking about the actual content... and that? I haven't seen many that are unhappy with it. Ofc there are those who don't like it. Everyone has their opinion and preference but like I said, aside from the delays, the majority of the people are happy with the game.

And tbh, I haven't seen many people get pissed over delays, annoyed sure, but no one attacks Koda or Bo. Most users voice their displeasure but shit happens... As for the actual content, As I said, Majority of the people I have seen or talked to seem pretty happy. But ofc, you are entitled to your own opinion.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes