RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Man, if the amount of stuff Bo creates is directly proportionate with time, 6F is going to be just bloated with content.
Which is a huge gamble for player enjoyment, since not everyone will have a fetish specific to the new lady.
I'd rather he just saved some of those those ideas for future floors, or maybe continued working on them after releasing floor 7.

Last edited:

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Man, if the amount of content Bo creates is directly proportionate with time, 6F is going to be just bloated with content.
Which is a huge gamble for player enjoyment, since not everyone will have a fetish specific the new lady.
I'd rather he just saved some of those those ideas for future floors, or maybe continued working on them after releasing floor 7.
I'd just say that it might be impolite to call him "Bo" because Bo Wei is the given name and Huang is the family name. Just imagine someone calling

Joseph Louis Gay-Lussac "Gay". That's crazy.

Reactions: LeonOne994

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Man, if the amount of content Bo creates is directly proportionate with time, 6F is going to be just bloated with content.
Which is a huge gamble for player enjoyment, since not everyone will have a fetish specific the new lady.
Well I think the main thing with this floor will be boot fetish, which is fine by me :D But I don't think it will be so cut and dry, every boss so far had several fetishes attached to them :D

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
I'd just say that it might be impolite to call him "Bo" because Bo Wei is the given name and Huang is the family name. Just imagine someone calling

Joseph Louis Gay-Lussac "Gay". That's crazy.
Well, firstly, Gay-Lussac is his family name, but you can still split his given ones and call him Joseph or Louis or both.
And secondly, I use Bo as more of a nickname. Like calling Gay-Lussac "Jo" or "Lu".
I've no idea what the conventions for adressing people in China are like, but usually it's acceptable to call people by their shortened name or nickname in a non-formal, "everybody's equal" kind of setting such as an internet forum.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
How do i activate halloween events

EDIT: i have beaten lily and no secret key drop...also i have max relationship with cobra!!

Last edited:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
How do i activate halloween events

EDIT: i have beaten lily and no secret key drop...also i have max relationship with cobra!!
After defeating Lily, go out to the main 5th floor and look in the cell she was in earlier. You'll see the item you need to pick up. Then go before each boss and use that item on Ethan.

Pic

May 13, 2017
And about yvonne events.. do you know how to win? Because I end up as her slave and its a game over
For the moment there are only 2 routes, ending as her slave and quitting the training that is also the requirement to unlock the new skill. In order to quit the training from the moment you have to save you need to pick the second option every time you can choose and at the end you can exit the training (don't know if you can rejoin after leaving didn't test it). We should get a new patch that will add the other route soon.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
For the moment there are only 2 routes, ending as her slave and quitting the training that is also the requirement to unlock the new skill. In order to quit the training from the moment you have to save you need to pick the second option every time you can choose and at the end you can exit the training (don't know if you can rejoin after leaving didn't test it). We should get a new patch that will add the other route soon.
You can rejoin or go down the other, albeit unavailable, path.

Reactions: Pic
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes