RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Is that a metal bar or is she some kind of valkirie holding a spear? Nonetheless that is going to hurt... xD

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Probably just a baton or crop of some kind. Certainly much too short and slender (plus lacking the business end) to be any kind of spear.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Ya I guess it could be something like a rapier, but no visible guard (which were typically rather elaborate on those things) didn't make that the most intuitive guess. Also pretty average length as pokey swords go; Queen Elizabeth once ordered all rapiers over ~1m long to be cut down to size after she got tired of seeing her courtiers tripping over theirs...

Last edited:

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Ya I guess it could be something like a rapier, but no visible guard (which were typically rather elaborate on those things) didn't make that the most intuitive guess. .
Yeah, this. And also, holding the edge of the sword with the other hand seems a strange way to handle it

Last edited:

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
i remember reading some one posting a coment from koda saying that Bowei went compleetly mental on that one as in her content is going to be massive 1 month ago she alredy had 6 times ,,,6 times! eliza's expansion content i wonder how much fun can we have with her :devilish::devilish:

Last edited:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Yeah, this. And also, holding the edge of the sword with the other hand seems a strange way to handle it
Eh, resting the blade on your off-hand isn't a particularly unusual "rest" posture - all the more so if you're deliberately striking a pose for effect as is probably the case here. Thin stabby swords like that often didn't have meaningful cutting edges anyway and even "sharps" are plenty safe to handle barehanded if you know how (mainly, never pull along the edge), moreso if you're wearing gloves of some kind. Indeed back in the olden days were well-established battlefield tactics for certain circumstances.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
i remember reading some one posting a coment from koda saying that Bowei went compleetly mental on that one as in her content is going to be massive 1 month ago she alredy had 6 times ,,,6 times! eliza's expansion content i wonder how much fun can we have with her :devilish::devilish:
yeah that brings me to something I was thinking about, do you guys think that we should get one game over screen with every boss from here on out? As in a final game over scene like Yvonne and Khulan? :D I think that would be a good way to round up every floor before the update :D also, any news on the hotfix? ":D

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
yeah that brings me to something I was thinking about, do you guys think that we should get one game over screen with every boss from here on out? As in a final game over scene like Yvonne and Khulan? :D I think that would be a good way to round up every floor before the update :D also, any news on the hotfix? ":D
i'd like that optional game over :) *same question bout the fix!*

Reactions: LeonOne994

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Eh, resting the blade on your off-hand isn't a particularly unusual "rest" posture - all the more so if you're deliberately striking a pose for effect as is probably the case here. Thin stabby swords like that often didn't have meaningful cutting edges anyway and even "sharps" are plenty safe to handle barehanded if you know how (mainly, never pull along the edge), moreso if you're wearing gloves of some kind. Indeed back in the olden days were well-established battlefield tactics for certain circumstances.
Im in no way familiar with swords haha Thanks for the info, an interesting read!

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2018
So I messed around with the levels in photoshop, got a bit more detail about the character. Definitely going to be a awesome character. do not want to post a screenshot as i don't want to do anything without Bo's permission.

Reactions: skyreacher

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
So I messed around with the levels in photoshop, got a bit more detail about the character. Definitely going to be a awesome character. do not want to post a screenshot as i don't want to do anything without Bo's permission.
can you send me a msg with what you got ? :p

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Post it under a spoiler tag? or just send it to me as well :D

Last edited:

twofish

Oct 26, 2017
Me three, please :D

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes