RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Oct 11, 2018
For the moment there are only 2 routes, ending as her slave and quitting the training that is also the requirement to unlock the new skill. In order to quit the training from the moment you have to save you need to pick the second option every time you can choose and at the end you can exit the training (don't know if you can rejoin after leaving didn't test it). We should get a new patch that will add the other route soon.
Thanks :D and can you tell me how to make lady cobra halloween event work? Because I dont know how to be enslaved by her

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Thanks :D and can you tell me how to make lady cobra halloween event work? Because I dont know how to be enslaved by her
Smell her pantyhose after each fight, win or lose. after 10? times you'll get to enslavement lvl 1, which will allow you to do her Halloween event.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Remember that time Koda made an oopsie and said something in the wrong discord to the effect of "So you mean to tell me you wouldn't lick the mud off of Pizza's combat boots?"

I'm assuming he was talking to Bo and "Pizza" is the girl from the 6th floor, Pizzas are staple western dishes after all and if she's wearing combat boots, so it fits the description we've been given.

"Toasty" CGs, nicknamed "Pizza"... God, I hope she's not fat, PLEASE. And even more mud-licking after Yvonne's shitty minigame? I REALLY HOPE I'M WRONG.
Or maybe she's just a fire-type

Last edited:

Roh Unji

Apr 1, 2018
@Pic has the entire list to the best of my knowledge.
@TopBlade @LeonOne994 @DarkMatter (since you asked for one of these)

(Awesoooome)
(Pic)
(Awesoooome)
(windyhome1)

I just consolidated all the links from this thread, so credit goes to those who linked them in the first place.
RIP Theresa link :cry:

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Remember that time Koda made an oopsie and said something in the wrong discord to the effect of "So you mean to tell me you wouldn't lick the mud off of Pizza's combat boots?"

I'm assuming he was talking to Bo and "Pizza" is the girl from the 6th floor, Pizzas are staple western dishes after all and if she's wearing combat boots, so it fits the description we've been given.

"Toasty" CGs, nicknamed "Pizza"... God, I hope she's not fat, PLEASE. And even more mud-licking after Yvonne's shitty minigame? I REALLY HOPE I'M WRONG.
Or maybe she's just a fire-type
I really doubt that she is fat :D

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
"Please look forward to extra toasty visuals in the coming bosses."

What do you think this means?
Weren't they looking for somebody who knows how to code to implement a new graphic trick or something?
I'm guessing they've succeded and the person who's given a shoutout is the one responsible for doing that.

Last edited:

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
Hello everyone

I love this game and want to thank people of this forum for the help and support about it.
I'd also like to ask a question about the last update: in the changelog there's something about a new skill unlockable. I can't understand if it will be accessible in future patches or it's just up in the current build, cause I think I've tried everything so far, especially with new Yvonne's content, but couldn' find anything.
Thank you very much again :)

Last edited:

wanttodownload

Oct 30, 2017
Hello everyone

I love this game and want to thank people of this forum for the help and support about it.
I'd also like to ask a question about the last update: in the changelog there's something about a new skill unlockable. I can't understand if it will be accessible in future patches or it's just up in the current build, cause I think I've tried everything so far, especially with new Yvonne's content, but couldn' find anything.
Thank you very much again :)

complete Yvonne's authority path and when you finish the last boot cleaning and she locks you up for days resist all her attempts to train you. you'll get the new move instead of the usual bad end.

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
does anyone have a save file? or is it good to play from the beginning? i played it when eliza came out and every update, so... what's new about this?

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
complete Yvonne's authority path and when you finish the last boot cleaning and she locks you up for days resist all her attempts to train you. you'll get the new move instead of the usual bad end.
Thank you... My fault: for some reason in this game I'll rarely click on "resist" when dealing with the villainesses :D

Reactions: fanboi
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes