RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Oh, everyone is disappointed with delays sure... I am too. Who wouldn't be? I was talking about the actual content... and that? I haven't seen many that are unhappy with it. Ofc there are those who don't like it. Everyone has their opinion and preference but like I said, aside from the delays, the majority of the people are happy with the game.

And tbh, I haven't seen many people get pissed over delays, annoyed sure, but no one attacks Koda or Bo. Most users voice their displeasure but shit happens... As for the actual content, As I said, Majority of the people I have seen or talked to seem pretty happy. But ofc, you are entitled to your own opinion.
Maybe you shouldn't have said "The devs haven't disappointed yet", cuz that's obviously untrue. A better statement would've been "Bo hasn't disappointed with his content yet" if you ask me.
A bunch of people agree that Yvonne's minigame is disappointing, and that's presumably half of what Koda was in charge of for the update, the other half being the writing.
And this has been explained to death already, but the biggest disappointment weren't the delays per se, it was Koda's false timers and lack of honesty/communication.

Last edited:

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
Maybe you shouldn't have said "The devs haven't disappointed yet", cuz that's obviously untrue. A better statement would've been "Bo hasn't disappointed with his content" if you ask me.
A bunch of people agree that Yvonne's minigame is disappointing, and that's presumably half of what Koda was in charge of for the update, the other half being the writing.
And this has been explained to death already, but no one was disappointed in the delays per se, only in Koda's false timers and lack of honesty/communication.
Agreed. I think the problem isn't with the time it takes to work a new update. The problem is kinda with false promises. Koda is very liberal with release dates and deadlines. He declares a date long before his work is done and is sure to be completed and then something unexpected happens, forcing him to delay.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Agreed. I think the problem isn't with the time it takes to work a new update. The problem is kinda with false promises. Koda is very liberal with release dates and deadlines. He declares a date long before his work is done and is sure to be completed and then something unexpected happens, forcing him to delay.
So the unexpected thing happening is supposedly the Yvonne event that couldn't be accessed when we got the update? Seems like a terrible explanation, especially when he ended up giving us the update with that problem still in it. More likely than that: Procrastination

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
So the unexpected thing happening is supposedly the Yvonne event that couldn't be accessed when we got the update? Seems like a terrible explanation, especially when he ended up giving us the update with that problem still in it. More likely than that: Procrastination
Like I said... I agree... Delays are a terrible and annoying thing. I was only talking about the content itself and not the delays.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
remember to look at my post on page 232 on the bottom of the page, dunno if you all alredy know this but oh well just in case you missed it :) its quite handy o.o

shuracon1

May 16, 2018
Can somebody get me a working link for 'being stepped on again' ? The one here downloads aversion that keeps failing to extract the files

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Can somebody get me a working link for 'being stepped on again' ? The one here downloads aversion that keeps failing to extract the files
Page 136 post#2704. Has 5 older Bo Wei games, including the one you are asking for. I just confirmed the link still works.

Lusciooo

Jul 30, 2017
Is the attached image available in a scene in the game yet, or is it part of the Yvonne expansion that was bugged?

Pic

May 13, 2017
I need a guide of this halloween update.. and why lady cobra doesnt works in trick or treat?
For what concerns Eliza, Khulan and Lily I think there is nothing in particular they are pretty linear. Reguarding Scarlett you mainly have to know at least 2 tricks (you can find 4 of them in previous pages). About Cobra I think you didn't finish all the contents for her but maybe i'm wrong i don't know what you need in order to trigger theese events.

Oct 11, 2018
For what concerns Eliza, Khulan and Lily I think there is nothing in particular they are pretty linear. Reguarding Scarlett you mainly have to know at least 2 tricks (you can find 4 of them in previous pages). About Cobra I think you didn't finish all the contents for her but maybe i'm wrong i don't know what you need in order to trigger theese events.
And about yvonne events.. do you know how to win? Because I end up as her slave and its a game over

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes