RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
Bo wei's together with alot of youtube pages probably got taken down when youtube was doing the massive cleansing of "unfit" content

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
yee it's just older version w/o Theresa :cry: only Rachel
But......you unlock Theresa later in the game. She shows up after Rachel k.o.s the old man. You might even have to beat Rachel once to unlock Theresa.

I am sure that is the version I have on my p.c., and Theresa appears in my game once you meet the unlock requirements.

Last edited:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
For that I can look at the Parthenon and it would be strange fapping to that.
...for you. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Never said Bo's art didn't cut the mustard, I just find the casual approach to anatomy amusing and slightly odd. It's hard science that humans find anatomical symmetry attractive you know?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Going to go with you being in the minority here with that.
Hey,
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also reminder that the is the OG tentacle scene :geek:

Last edited:

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Ask for an invite on the Patreon page, or message Bo Wei and he will send you one. Then follow the directions on the welcome page on discord to get everything activated and synced properly.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Honestly at this point I don't have it in me to keep lambasting the guy any longer. If he feels he needs a break then he should give himself one... As long as the broken part of Yvonne's expansion doesn't delay floor 6, that is.

Asymmetry isn't a deal breaker for me as long as it isn't too extreme, but it does feel a little off putting

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes