RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Well for a girl it is
Yeah, compared to the average female it is tall. The description from Ethan's P.O.V. in Scarlett's description makes it seems like she is a giant though, when really she is above average height, but not abnormally so. Compared to the average male, she is average. She is 7 inches taller than the average female in Hong Kong though, and two inches taller than the average male there.

As @RNDM said though, if you are from the Shire China, she would be rather tall

Last edited:

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
ToT character ages if you were wondering.
Ah, of course. Leave it to Bo to confuse the fuck out of me. Before I would've guessed the only girl younger than 30 to be Lily. Guess this isn't a MILF game after all... except every other girl looks like a MILF... :unsure:

Reactions: mr.0

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Ah, of course. Leave it to Bo to confuse the fuck out of me. Before I would've guessed the only girl younger than 30 to be Lily. Guess this isn't a MILF game after all... except every other girl looks like a MILF... :unsure:
Age is just a number. What's important is that they look like MILFs :love:

Reactions: skyreacher

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
Another interesting tidbit of info is that according to Koda, Cobra never actually fought Ethan seriously and was just playing all along. She enjoys winning and losing because she is certain Ethan will end up as a slave no matter what. According to koda, she restricts herself massively and her true full power would be Ex 99.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeonOne994

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Another interesting tidbit of info is that according to Koda, Cobra never actually fought Ethan seriously and was just playing all along. She enjoys winning and losing because she is certain Ethan will end up as a slave no matter what. According to koda, she restricts herself massively and her true full power would be Ex 99.
And here I thought Bo saying Scarlett was 30 years old would be the dumbest thing I heard from the devs today :ROFLMAO:. Koda's really trying to one-up Bo at every turn, isn't he? Maybe that's how the most recent streak of delays came about.

Last edited:

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
And here I thought Bo saying Scarlett was 30 years old would be the dumbest thing I heard from the devs today. Koda's really trying to one-up Bo at every turn, isn't he? Maybe that's why the delays happened.
I have to agree. Kind of a dumb sentiment, and I hate when devs pull that crap. "You didn't really beat said boss, they just weren't trying. Really they are a million times stronger than you will ever be nah nah :p". Such a lame excuse. Not that Koda is the first to use such a contrived deus ex machina to explain something in game, nor will he be the last, but every time I hear it I can't help but scoff a bit.

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Ignoring @B_023 's stalker cliff notes often misrepresenting what we actually write...

Stuff like character ages isn't "canon" so just trust your own impressions. There was a similar debacle with the MC's age based on his appearance in certain scenes vs. a throwaway line in a Yvonne grapple. Ultimately Bo simply didn't put much thought into it, so putting exponentially more thought into debating or analyzing it is a questionable use of time, but have at it if you please.

Anyway, it seems obvious and well-established within the text that the MC isn't necessarily "beating" the girls so much as proving himself inconvenient enough to tame that they just let him proceed. Cobra is a bit unique in that he leaves with her blessing rather than her frustration, but if you legitimately thought she'd been going all out when she already took down Gerald and his entire crew at once... I'm not sure what to tell you.

The exact nature of her "conveniently" shifting power-level is explained in her EX unlock text, with her EX-levels in general being probably the most lore-friendly and most explicable as actual power that she justifiably has access to based on her backstory (ie. perhaps contrived, but certainly not ex machina).

Compare with Lily who relies on a magic artifact; Khulan and Eliza who appear to be channeling some sort of ambiguous barbarian rage / holy power respectively; Yvonne who is just plain angry; and Scarlett who I'd probably rationalize as not even fighting better but simply psyching the MC out with her increasingly dominant aura as she gets more serious... and it seems weird to single out Cobra as being the hand-wavey one.

If that aspect of the plot disastisfies you, that's fine, but it is fully manifest in the game text and not a dev addendum.

Last edited:

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Ignoring @B_023 's stalker cliff notes often misrepresenting what we actually write...

Stuff like character ages isn't "canon" so just trust your own impressions. There was a similar debacle with the MC's age based on his appearance in certain scenes vs. a throwaway line in a Yvonne grapple. Ultimately Bo simply didn't put much thought into it, so putting exponentially more thought into debating or analyzing it is a questionable use of time, but have at it if you please.

Anyway, it seems obvious and well-established within the text that the MC isn't necessarily "beating" the girls so much as proving himself inconvenient enough to tame that they just let him proceed. Cobra is a bit unique in that he leaves with her blessing rather than her frustration, but if you legitimately thought she'd been going all out when she already took down Gerald and his entire crew at once... I'm not sure what to tell you.

The exact nature of her "conveniently" shifting power-level is explained in her EX unlock text, with her EX-levels in general being probably the most lore-friendly and most explicable as actual power that she justifiably has access to based on her backstory (ie. perhaps contrived, but certainly not ex machina).

Compare with Lily who relies on a magic artifact; Khulan and Eliza who appear to be channeling some sort of ambiguous barbarian rage / holy power respectively; Yvonne who is just plain angry; and Scarlett who I'd probably rationalize as not even fighting better but simply psyching the MC out with her increasingly dominant aura as she gets more serious... and it seems weird to single out Cobra as being the hand-wavey one.

If that aspect of the plot disastisfies you, that's fine, but it is fully manifest in the game text and not a dev addendum.
Here's my take, Koda. When you imply Cobra isn't just a step up from the other girls in terms of strength, and instead say she absolutely powercreeps every other villainess in the game since she has to "restrict herself massively" and "her true full power would be Ex 99" (Sorry if these aren't your quotes, but you haven't told us what you said), then you throw any reasonable power progression that the we had with the villainesses up to this point, out the window.

You're a co-dev, so we shouldn't be telling you this, but the girl after Cobra is supposed to stronger than her... and then the girl after that girl is supposed to be stronger aswell... and this game is supposed to have 20 floors? And if Ethan's ex is going to be a boss in some floor like people speculate, she will have to be stronger than a bunch of these superhumans too? Seems like you're just overcomplicating things for yourself here. And for no reason, since you've empowered Cobra enough in her expansion, to the detriment of some of us :ROFLMAO:

Also, I know the game's had them since the beginning, but I just think these kinds of "power level discussions" belong in Marvel/DC Comics forums or Sonic OC profiles, not in any kind of H-game :unsure:

Last edited:

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
It's also one thing to say Cobra has been holding back, and quite another to say she has only been using one percent of her true power. This isn't DBZ, Frieza, you don't get to arbitrarily adjust your power level for dramatic effect. It strikes me as lazy writing to say "well the enemy doesn't care to try, because said enemy is just assured he/she will win in the end". Who would do that? Outside of a manga or anime, that is, and even then it's somewhat deplorable and disingenuous. Unless you are planning on recycling Cobra at a later date, which is lame in its own right, but I digress.

But that's just one person's opinion I suppose.

Reactions: GearlessJoe
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes