RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
well logic, tatics , realism, and opinions aside i just cheat the hell out of it and break any doubts :p SHE, HAS, NO , CHACNE!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
I'm not making the extreme claims of hidden power you're both arguing against and generally agree with why you'd argue against them if I had, so there's not much else to say. I could relay the exact conversation and try to rebuild the context, but I don't really see the point.

Instead I'll make the usual reminder about treading lightly with info that doesn't come directly from Bo or myself.

Reactions: LeonOne994

Pic

May 13, 2017
Another interesting tidbit of info is that according to Koda, Cobra never actually fought Ethan seriously and was just playing all along. She enjoys winning and losing because she is certain Ethan will end up as a slave no matter what. According to koda, she restricts herself massively and her true full power would be Ex 99.
I can't defeat her at Ex 2 lol, i really think i fucked up something in my run i deal 0 damage to her with basic atk and like 50ish with double punch and be one shotted by every attack (i am lvl 22 with 150over atk and 100over def best gear with others i am over 10 except Yvonne and Scarlett)

Last edited:

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
ut if you legitimately thought she'd been going all out when she already took down Gerald and his entire crew at once...
Then you can leave it vague. 'She's jobbing' is entirely different than 'she can solo the tower'. And yes, I know you didn't actually say that, just pointing out that grandstanding statements don't help.

EDIT: Read this again and it's coming out kinda snippy. That wasn't my intention, I merely wanted to point out something.
How can an EX Lv be cannon if they increase/decrease with Ethan's stats?
It can't, if she only depends on his stats. That said, it's highly probable that she has ways/techniques to store said power until she wants to utilize it. She did drain an entire crew (and who knows how many more in her backstory) after-all.

Last edited:

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Well, firstly, Gay-Lussac is his family name, but you can still split his given ones and call him Joseph or Louis or both.
And secondly, I use Bo as more of a nickname. Like calling Gay-Lussac "Jo" or "Lu".
I've no idea what the conventions for adressing people in China are like, but usually it's acceptable to call people by their shortened name or nickname in a non-formal, "everybody's equal" kind of setting such as an internet forum.
Yes we can surely recognize the family name and the given name for a Frenchman. As for people's nickname in China, in my experience it's complex. That's why I suggest you not to call him "Bo". Names of Chinese people are not selected from candidates, but like a combination of words. That's why it's difficult to understand. I have to say that Joseph and Louis are both independent given names for Gay-Lussac but "Bo Wei" should be an integrated one. Perhaps "Weeeeei" might be a more suitable choice for a nickname .
Oh how boring am I. Waste of your time lol. I was just insane.

Appleton17712

Nov 18, 2018
The save edit isn't working for me? I just stay at level 1

Edit: Nvm, it seems like the Save Edit just functions differently from before
Edit 2: Actually can someone explain all these different param sets and what they mean in the save editor ?
where is the save edit?

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
got a perma ban or something? havent seen him arround for some time :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: zazzaro
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes