RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Last time we bet everyone lost because we all underestimated the dev's delaying tendencies...
I'm betting it comes out on the 6th of december (pretty optimistic, I know)

Last edited:

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Guess my ban wasn't permanent after all! @bossapplesauce just wanted me to think so... that and the fact that I don't even read the ban messages anymore.

Anyway no matter, because my ban ended just in time to bet on the next release date!

I'll take the 11th of december! I was unsure between the 9th and the 13th, so I decided to go the Sweden way.

EDIT: Still can't post memes though.

Last edited:

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
so what ever happened to those few days needed for the yvonne hotfix?
going to be mixed in with the next floor update?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
so what ever happened to those few days needed for the yvonne hotfix?
going to be mixed in with the next floor update?
As far as I know Koda last said "I'm taking a few days off" and "We need someone to work this out for us".

Reactions: Artilaz

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
As far as I know Koda last said "I'm taking a few days off" and "We need someone to work this out for us".
Damn didn't know about the second one :O
As for the first part, yeah he is taking a break for Thanksgiving :D

saso_mox

Mar 20, 2018
is there link for all scenes & pictures till last update, I'm sure missing a lot of scenes and don't know how to get all !
i don't want to start from the beginning :(

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
is there link for all scenes & pictures till last update, I'm sure missing a lot of scenes and don't know how to get all !
i don't want to start from the beginning :(
If you mean you want to watch all the images till now, you can go here:

Last edited:
Reactions: Darth Wredd

hkgvop

Nov 23, 2018
Sweet. Another femdom game.
I do hope there are some sex scenes though. Or at least that there will be some in the future. Humiliation and ryona's nice, but it gets dull fast if there's no sexual action.
I can't run this game!
you can guide me

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
So I got the game yesterday and its fantastic. I have one question. How do I change my puppy gear without going from one floor to another. I know i can't remove it on the first floor but how do I remove it on other floors where i have already beaten the boss?

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
So I got the game yesterday and its fantastic. I have one question. How do I change my puppy gear without going from one floor to another. I know i can't remove it on the first floor but how do I remove it on other floors where i have already beaten the boss?
there is an item in your key items * puppy gear, go to any floor but the first as you know* and go to key items and use the puppy gear it will remove or put it back on :)

Last edited:

shuracon1

May 16, 2018
Just go to key items and select the puppy gear to take it off

Reactions: Anonymous100

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
oh :), welcome back zazzaro (y), do try to avoid a ban this time :p by now boss has like a macro or something to ban you o_O
Hey man it's up to him. Just a little before the last time I got banned, he and I tried to negotiate: he wanted me to stop the shit-posting and alt account spamming, so I asked him if in return he could stop with the mod intervention over the little things.

Now I do know that he is the mod, but I honestly belive our little community was doing better before he stormed in, so I don't belive it was that big of a request.

He didn't think so though, but the offer still stands.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes