RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
got a perma ban or something? havent seen him arround for some time :eek:
Lol, He is around, just muted from this thread for a while. I'm sure they will give him back his posting privileges some day. Christmas present, maybe? provided he can stop antagonizing the mods for more than 15 minutes, that is.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
looking for a job wehre i can sleep in an induced coma

rly ?:eek:.. this game runs smoothly for me, you are the first one talking about fps issues :unsure: at least i havent seen any one elss complaning about fps in this game
Runs smooth for me too. The minigame was just long and repetitive, that's all. Not a problem the first time or two, but it became a real time drain after that.

Reactions: Punk80954

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
Zazzaro 1969-2018 never forget,Does a full body shot of lilly exist or was that my imagination? Building scenes with ToT pics,will post later

Reactions: zazzaro

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
So I've seen that in the past you guys have done a bet on the upcoming update and it sounded fun, can we do it again?
Wow, went back 50 or so pages to find that post did you? Color me impressed! :p

It would have to be done via PM I think now that the mods are frowning upon off topic posting. Users are welcome to PM me who want to organize such an event though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

SexyWaldo

Nov 19, 2018

It would have to be done via PM I think now that the mods are frowning upon off topic posting. Users are welcome to PM me who want to organize such an event though.
Oh I've been around long enough, I just didn't want to create this account as there never was a reason to.

Also wouldn't a betting game on something related to the game still be related to the game?

Last edited:

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018

PM is freaking out, so add me to the illegal mexican wrestling ring :D

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
By the way, i was looking at the images of the game in e-hentai and I found this image
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't remember seeing this one. I think. Any idea what trigger it? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Punk80954
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes