RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Hey man it's up to him. Just a little before the last time I got banned, he and I tried to negotiate: he wanted me to stop the shit-posting and alt account spamming, so I asked him if in return he could stop with the mod intervention over the little things.

Now I do know that he is the mod, but I honestly belive our little community was doing better before the he stormed in, so I don't belive it was that big of a request.

He didn't think so though, but the offer still stands.
I missed you :D you balance out my self-destructive optimism :D

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I missed you :D you balance out my self-destructive optimism :D
Your optimism sickens me, but at least you sure make me feel welcome.

@zazzaro WELCOME BACK BROTHER,I trust your time in the boss hole was well? Also im placing my bet soon,when is the next supposed update? As in when are they saying?
The hole was ok, but I did have a little army of alt accounts roaming in this thread in the meantime. Most of them didn't make it though.

For the bet I took the 11th and I think 1-2 others took a couple of other days already, forgot which ones though. @bahamut2195 was in charge of this last time, hopefully he'll take bets once more.

And regarding what last was said about the upcoming update, so that it may better help you decide:

As far as I know Koda last said "I'm taking a few days off" and "We need someone to work this out for us".

Last edited:
Reactions: LeonOne994

Rose KISS

Oct 5, 2018
[QUOTE =“Rose KISS,帖子:1309333,会员:928997”]你如何解锁KHULAN和COBRA带你去YVONNE?[/ QUOTE]
help me

Rose KISS

Oct 5, 2018
[QUOTE =“Rose KISS,帖子:1309407,成员:928997”] [QUOTE =“Rose KISS,帖子:1309333,会员:928997”]你如何解锁KHULAN和COBRA带你去YVONNE?[/ QUOTE]
帮我[/ QUOTE]please

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Your optimism sickens me, but at least you sure make me feel welcome.

The hole was ok, but I did have a little army of alt accounts roaming in this thread in the meantime. Most of them didn't make it though.

For the bet I took the 11th and I think 1-2 others took a couple of other days already, forgot which ones though. @bahamut2195 was in charge of this last time, hopefully he'll take bets once more.

And regarding what last was said about the upcoming update, so that it may better help you decide:
Holiday weekend (thanksgiving) in the U.S. Ill get to it soon, bare with me.

Reactions: zazzaro

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
okay,I'm locking in for January 1st 2019,It will get pushed and pushed,he will slam a little x-mas content in there and drop it as a "new year" type deal,callin it.

Reactions: zazzaro

sviffe

May 31, 2018
I thing it would be pretty cool to see from one of the future bosses is if she could alter the size of both her and her victims. So if you completely lost a grapple against her or maybe as the subplot you would get shrunk down and kept as a little pet inside her shoes/stockings/ass/anywhere she want. Maybe she would make herself super huge and stomp you as her attacks or something as well.

Could be a pretty cool floor.
You enter the floor and everything is huge. You find some really tiny skeletons or some really huge footprints but at the end of the room is this seemingly normal woman. Maybe she even just fight you normally at lvl 1, but if you then want to advance the subplot or try to fight her at higher levels, size shenanigans will ensure.

This is starting to touch in a realm of a different fetish however, so maybe it wouldn't be what the dev want to make a game about, but it was just a thought :U

Anyway, been loving the game. I've been spending more hours than I want to admit on this as I try to discover everything there is to discover :p

edit: word

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Anyone know if actual penetration is actually planned for this game? Femdom is good and all, but without actual sex it makes the game feel kinda lackluster imo.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes