• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I meant: lily's arc has two possible outcomes, win and redeem her or lose and join her dojo. In the guide in the first page seems mandatory to redeem her in order to unlock more contents.
Am I mistaken?
You need to redeem her to get the Halloween content for her. I don't know of any other reason why you HAVE to redeem her if you don't want to though. You can just as easily submit to her or leave her unredeemed if you would rather do that. You will miss out only on that one Halloween special scene with her. @zazzaro is that accurate? He wouldn't miss out on anything by not redeeming her scene or item wise right?

Reactions: deskald

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
I dropped my confidence to zero but I'm not getting the option to select apprentice to Lily while talking to her. What do I need to do for that option to become available?

Last edited:

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
You need to redeem her to get the Halloween content for her. I don't know of any other reason why you HAVE to redeem her if you don't want to though. You can just as easily submit to her or leave her unredeemed if you would rather do that. You will miss out only on that one Halloween special scene with her. @zazzaro is that accurate? He wouldn't miss out on anything by not redeeming her scene or item wise right?
Yep. Redeeming Lily will also lead to a scene coming with the new update they said though.

Reactions: deskald

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
So I finally got the submit to lily option. It turns out that scene was a dream. Is there a way for submitting to her to not be a dream?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes