• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
What does dignity have to be at for khulan training 2/2 scene to trigger? Zero doesn't do it and I've gotten it to -12 without anything happening.

P.S. guide says get to zero again but that doesn't work.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
What does dignity have to be at for khulan training 2/2 scene to trigger? Zero doesn't do it and I've gotten it to -12 without anything happening.

Cool kids use this:

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017

I think it triggered at -11 for me. Keep challenging and losing a few more times.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
When my farts smell really bad I feel nostalgic as I kind of get reminded of my old dog. Boy he sure was disgusting.

bydaynight

Sep 16, 2018
Hello partner.
I start a new game for 1.10.2. but when I start Yvonne line,after day 3,I can't cross Yvonne‘s old boot to feed.
This lady line need other requirement?

Last edited:

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Cool kids use this:
But I said I used the guide and it says to get to zero again so why link the guide?

I think it triggered at -11 for me. Keep challenging and losing a few more times.
Thanks for the response but I ended up just save editing to -50 and challenging her. That worked instantly.

Last edited:
Reactions: bahamut2195

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
But I said I used the guide and it says to get to zero again so why link the guide?
Because I don't like to read.

Well at least there is still no word on the update. Maybe we that means it's not delayed :D
I mean, it could be that after the backlash due to the delays of the last 2 updates they decided to bust their asses of?

Goddamnit now you got me set up for disappointment. What did I ever do to you?!

@Darth Wredd looks like there's a potential mistake in the walkthrough, mind checking this out? Consider it a test, and not something you do because I'm lazy.

Last edited:

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018

Thanks for the response but I ended up just save editing to -50 and challenging her. That worked instantly.
I'm not sure, but I am updating the walkthrough this week and I will make sure we get the answer. Too little too late, I know. Thanks for pointing it out though, we need to know where the walkthrough is weak so we can correct it.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes