• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Jan 1, 2018
Is there a way to extend the timer on the keyboard mini game. It’s ridiculous short amount of time for like 8 keys. I can never been able to just beat a S rank fight.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Is there a way to extend the timer on the keyboard mini game. It’s ridiculous short amount of time for like 8 keys. I can never been able to just beat a S rank fight.
You can use RM FPS Control and reduce the game's FPSs so it's easier to to complete. I'd give you a link, but again, @bossapplesauce in his infinite wisdom banned me from doing so.

Reactions: skyreacher

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
QTEs are being extended (by 0.3s currently) as part of some upcoming balance adjustments (alongside Yvonne's stuff). Methods to mitigate them further or avoid them completely (for players with disabilities/laggy comps/etc.) will be explored in the future, probably involving some sort of sexy drawback to make it a viable option for anyone.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
QTEs are being extended (by 0.3s currently) as part of some upcoming balance adjustments (alongside Yvonne's stuff). Methods to mitigate them further or avoid them completely (for players with disabilities/laggy comps/etc.) will be explored in the future, probably involving some sort of sexy drawback to make it a viable option for anyone.
Welcome change. I suck at a QTEs myself, so every little bit helps.

penor

Mar 17, 2018
Do you have the RTP installed? Because there's files by that name in that folder...
Well that wasn't exactly the problem. I already had the RTP installed. I guess it was missing some files though? Because reinstalling the RTP seemed to fix the issue. Thanks anyways!

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
So, the date is coming up and there haven't been any delays announced (I hope I'm not jinxing us :ROFLMAO: ). With the teasers that Bo released and all, I think we're actually gonna the update on the 30th, guys! It only took 145 days!

Reactions: LeonOne994

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
So, the date is coming up and there haven't been any delays announced (I hope I'm not jinxing us :ROFLMAO: ). With the teasers that Bo released and all, I think we're actually gonna the update on the 30th, guys! It only took 145 days!
Did you partecipate in the bet?

Reactions: GearlessJoe

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Yeah, I bet on the 6th of december...
I-it's not like I'm actually trying to get it delayed or anything, I swear!
OR AM I... ? :devilish:
ur EVIL!!

But seriously that is one of the things that Bo/Koda can do better, is if there is a problem with meeting a date they promised they should let patrons know straightaway. Hopefully they've gotten a better sense for timelines at this point and we won't see multiple delays because of the inevitable unexpected things that crop up during testing, etc.

Reactions: GearlessJoe

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
ur EVIL!!

But seriously that is one of the things that Bo/Koda can do better, is if there is a problem with meeting a date they promised they should let patrons know straightaway. Hopefully they've gotten a better sense for timelines at this point and we won't see multiple delays because of the inevitable unexpected things that crop up during testing, etc.
As opposed to a couple of weeks ago when they had zero sense of timelines and instituted multiple delays? I'm gonna go ahead and assume that they learned nothing, as per usual, and this update will be delayed as every other update has been since April 2017.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes