• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
As opposed to a couple of weeks ago when they had zero sense of timelines and instituted multiple delays? I'm gonna go ahead and assume that they learned nothing, as per usual, and this update will be delayed as every other update has been since April 2017.
Of course, what you say is a very logical conclusion. But remember also that the 6F update has already been delayed quite a lot, so who knows...

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
For anyone who wants to see more of her:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From the stuff I've read on her when the occasional character-related posts sneaked through, she probably won't have the kinda stuff I like kink-wise (although this isn't really my territory in the first place, so no offense intended), but that's a pretty nice design; the fishnet's always a nice addition when like that. Apparently the floor's gonna be pretty impressive, so I'm fairly hype for it. There will probably be a delay, since there's always one, but at this point I'm just treating the release dates like they don't exist, tbh. When it's done, cool, it's done.

Also, just to be sure (since I haven't seen anyone answer this, unless I'm blind), the thanks to Giratena and "toasty visuals" peek probably relates to Giratena helping them out with a Ruby script that would allow parallel process Common Events to work in the middle of combat.

Reactions: qazmlp

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
Update:

The remaining Yvonne expansion content, including the locked scene, adjustments to the boot minigame, and some larger balance changes to overall game progression will be released tomorrow evening.

As for 6F, Bo has finished everything, fixed most of the bugs he could find, and sent it over. There are still some minor tweaks/improvements to be made, at which point 6F must be ported to the current version and we'll do a final playtest before release. I don't expect this to take very long, but will follow recent advice about giving ourselves a wide berth with delays and set the release for midnight 6F HK time:

Personally I think we'll have it out on the 3rd, but trust my estimate at your own peril!

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Update:

The remaining Yvonne expansion content, including the locked scene, adjustments to the boot minigame, and some larger balance changes to overall game progression will be released tomorrow evening.

As for 6F, Bo has finished everything, fixed most of the bugs he could find, and sent it over. There are still some minor tweaks/improvements to be made, at which point 6F must be ported to the current version and we'll do a final playtest before release. I don't expect this to take very long, but will follow recent advice about giving ourselves a wide berth with delays and set the release for midnight 6F HK time:

Personally I think we'll have it out on the 3rd, but trust my estimate at your own peril!
Well I'll be damned. Are we seriously back on track?

Last edited:

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Now, don't get me wrong, I think there has been a huge improvement in managing expectations from the devs, but I still find it a little funny that when the patch was originally announced for the 20th of November and then delayed to the 30th, that people viewed a release on the 30th as having no delays, and that when another, almost week long delay is announced (although granted it could be less this time) the original reaction was that things were back in track.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
HA!!!!! I think I win this one :D
It's got six days bud, which would be on dec 4th, which would make us all losers at the moment.

It might come early since Koda is saying he is giving himself a wide berth, but I wouldn't count on it. Remember, this is a 6f update bet, NOT a patch for Yvonne update bet.

Last edited:

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
It's got six days bud, which would be on dec 4th, which would make us all losers at the moment.

It might come early since Koda is saying he is giving himself a wide berth, but I wouldn't count on it. Remember, this is a 6f update bet, NOT a patch for Yvonne update bet.
can you post the countdown? :D

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Now, don't get me wrong, I think there has been a huge improvement in managing expectations from the devs, but I still find it a little funny that when the patch was originally announced for the 20th of November and then delayed to the 30th, that people viewed a release on the 30th as having no delays, and that when another, almost week long delay is announced (although granted it could be less this time) the original reaction was that things were back in track.
I though it was supposed to come out by the end of novomber, are you sure it was the 20th specifically?

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
I though it was supposed to come out by the end of novomber, are you sure it was the 20th specifically?
yes, there was a post from Koda saying that it will come out on the 20th :D like a month or so ago :D but still, 4th of december is fine by me :D Also we get the Yvonne ending tomorrow :D

Reactions: zazzaro

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
It's the absolute state this community is in. I swear it's almost like some people here are in an abusive relationship with the devs.

"Bo has finished everything, fixed most of the bugs he could find, and sent it over." but we still have to wait an extra week for "minor tweaks/improvements to be made"?

Granted, no one really knows what the hell the devs are doing or how much time it takes them to do so, but with Koda's recent history, I think we all know that when he says they "will follow recent advice about giving ourselves a wide berth with delays", what he actually means is "our new release dates will reflect our lack of commitment to our community as well as our tendency to procrastinate" :ROFLMAO:

Good grief...

Last edited:

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
So is delayed to the 4th of December. But do we have any chance of getting it sooner? Jugding by that post made by Koda is sounds like the 6th floor is basically done already and the only thing left is to test for bugs

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
@GearlessJoe Well, we are a part of the abusive relationship with the devs, bashing them too lately.

The bet about the delays is fun and I think they acknowledged the bad feedback in discord and here, but I think that we have to give them credit for what they do.

We know they tend to delay and are bad with communication, but the quality has not dropped and they release always. They aren't gonna change magically one day to the other. Then why bother stressing over such a small thing?

Let's just enjoy the content they release when is out, no point in making this forum something hostile for them, calling them procrastinators.

Reactions: azamat808

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
@GearlessJoe Well, we are a part of the abusive relationship with the devs, bashing them too lately.

The bet about the delays is fun and I think they acknowledged the bad feedback in discord and here, but I think that we have to give them credit for what they do.

We know they tend to delay and are bad with communication, but the quality has not dropped and they release always. They aren't gonna change magically one day to the other. Then why bother stressing over such a small thing?

Let's just enjoy the content they release when is out, no point in making this forum something hostile for them, calling them procrastinators.
I don't see how you can think that this community is abusive to the devs, if anything it's the opposite. The amount of flak they get for the shit they've been pulling recently is tiny. It took Koda's huge fuck-up for most people to finally criticize the devs and admit that the delays were a real issue, and even then, the delays had been a problem for months, and some people haven't stopped defending the devs on that matter.
I mean, just look at how easily people overlooked Bo t̶r̶a̶c̶i̶n̶g copying and pasting MSize's work...
Maybe it's in the spirit of Bethesda's Fallout 76 fiasco, but I'm not inclined to give these devs a pass anymore, either.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes