RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
yes, there was a post from Koda saying that it will come out on the 20th :D like a month or so ago :D but still, 4th of december is fine by me :D Also we get the Yvonne ending tomorrow :D
Well that makes me look at things with a way less positive light, but we're still doing progress and that's something. That said, they still do have all the time in the world to fuck this up.

It's the absolute state this community is in. I swear it's almost like some people here are in an abusive relationship with the devs.

"Bo has finished everything, fixed most of the bugs he could find, and sent it over." but we still have to wait an extra week for "minor tweaks/improvements to be made"?

Granted, no one really knows what the hell the devs are doing or how much time it takes them to do so, but with Koda's recent history, I think we all know that when he says they "will follow recent advice about giving ourselves a wide berth with delays", what he actually means is "our new release dates will reflect our lack of commitment to our community as well as our tendency to procrastinate" :ROFLMAO:

Good grief...
The given date seems to be the "worst case scenario" from what I could interpret, which considering their recent delays I think was a wise choice. If we get it even a single day earlier than the said date I'd say they did learn from past mistakes, having to count for eventual procrastinating isn't optimal but I can live with it.

Last edited:

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Well that makes me look at things with a way less positive light, but we're still doing progress and that's something. That said, they still do have all the time in the world to fuck this up.

The given date seems to be the "worst case scenario" from what I could interpret, which considering their recent delays I think was a wise choice. If we get it even a single day earlier than the said date I'd say they did learn from past mistakes, having to count for eventual procrastinating isn't optimal but I can live with it.
That is the feeling I got too, which I would agree, does show some recognition of the main complaint on here and some ability to learn and adapt from past mistakes. If they still delay beyond that, though, it proves the reverse: They learned nothing and continue to not care.

I will say, I personally used to be one of the guys defending the devs on here months ago, defending them when they would delay and generally shrugging it off. It has gotten out of hand though. The bet is making light of the problem, but the fact that we can realistically have a betting pool not on whether or not the project will be delayed, but BY HOW LONG is perfectly indicative of the problem.

The devs still receive a ton of support on here. The ONE real complaint are delays and the devs lack of communication regarding the progress being made. Very rarely are they criticized for their work. If that makes us trolls, then these are the softest devs on f95. As funny as it has been watching @GearlessJoe's descent into maniacal hatred, he isn't wrong for becoming increasingly annoyed with the lack of accountability the devs have displayed lately. I've felt it too, and many of us who have been supporters for a long time have become increasingly agitated, albeit less vocal about it.

If we can't feel free and even encouraged to take the devs to the mat for their mistakes on a public forum, then these forums should not exist. Places like f95 are good for developers and supporters alike. They are less likely to become squishy love-fests than a Patreon or Discord, yet without becoming an ocean of piss like 8chan. Any dev who can't see the value of HONEST criticism is an idiot, and I think the vast majority of criticism on here is honest and very rarely unfair.

ragfanh

Apr 11, 2018
This game is the reason I registered here. It's just so good, the QTE sections are clever, and losing/winning doesn't feel disappointing. Plus it's one of the few femdom games that seem to get it right.

That being said however, does anyone have a full save file of content up to this point? All of mine are gone when I had to reformat my drive, and although I feel somewhat confident I can climb back up, the grind is just too intense. At least it seems that way to me, but maybe I was just doing it wrong.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
This game is the reason I registered here. It's just so good, the QTE sections are clever, and losing/winning doesn't feel disappointing. Plus it's one of the few femdom games that seem to get it right.

That being said however, does anyone have a full save file of content up to this point? All of mine are gone when I had to reformat my drive, and although I feel somewhat confident I can climb back up, the grind is just too intense. At least it seems that way to me, but maybe I was just doing it wrong.
This looks like a job for ... @bahamut2195!

Reactions: skyreacher

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018

is a file in which you can still submit to any boss you want, though fully leveled and ready for floor 6f besides the side content

is my "done everything" file, where all content has been finished. Except Halloween stuff, I think, but all you have to do is grab the item from the cell and visit the bosses if you want to see the scenes.

@zazzaro reminded me that Adam West died. Too soon. :cry:

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
So any news on the yvonnefix? :D since that will be my...fix until the 6th floor... I know am hysterical :D

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
So any news on the yvonnefix? :D since that will be my...fix until the 6th floor... I know am hysterical :D
I believe Koda said it was supposed to be midnight today, I am confused though. I assumed it meant like midnight of the 29th, so like it should already be out, but since it's not here I can only assume it's delayed (yikes) or he meant midnight on the 30th. I can't be assed to find the direct quote from him but it's a couple pages back.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I believe Koda said it was supposed to be midnight today, I am confused though. I assumed it meant like midnight of the 29th, so like it should already be out, but since it's not here I can only assume it's delayed (yikes) or he meant midnight on the 30th. I can't be assed to find the direct quote from him but it's a couple pages back.
U.S. Eastern time zone. It's only 2:00 p.m. on the 29th in Philadelphia right now. He still has 10 hours to make the deadline.

Reactions: Punk80954

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I liked what Koda did with Keith where he gave you feedback on Scarlett's expansion, too bad recent floor-mates have very little dialogue. Also, I thought prisoners were all supposed to be members of different dojos who got progressively stronger as you went up the tower, so what's up with the random herbalist on Khulan's floor? And why does Cobra get to have like 10 prisoners? Seems like they retconned that or just forgot about it.

Last edited:

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
question......(not about the update)
in the Lily walkthrough it says:
{Another scene is available after dropping Ethan's confidence down to 0, but you'll have to have offered Lily the
latex suit to unlock it. To trigger the scene talk to Lily and select ''Apprentice to her'' }
I got Ethan's confidence to 0 and i got her the latex suit, (I can interact with the boots for ''remember'' and ''resolve'' options
however i never got the the ''apprentice to her'' option i tried talking to her but all i got was:
1- fight
2- talk--- A) dojo
B) plans
C) about mistress
3- offer , got also for option scene

I already fought her (with confidence 0) and lost a couple of times but didn't get that option, should I lose to her more? or am I missing something?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes