RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
It seems like you already redeemed her, and once you redeem her I don't believe you can submit to her. You can reset the entire Lily encounter by using the red orb at the entrance.
okay....can i redeem her after i submit to her? or it's just one or the other?

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
ah well pity no patreons able to upload the new version arround here atm, no choise but to wait till later :p

Last edited:

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
The reverse works, you can submit first then redeem later.
I did that...actually there is still no ''Apprentice to her" to her option yet,however there is just a ''submit'' option which you get the latex scenes with it but, you can still get the same scenes even if you redeemed her first and offered her the latex after 4 loses with 0 confidence so nothing really changed really
do you know what scene is it at least? is it a footjob from behind? cuz i got that when i hit ''o confidence''

Last edited:

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I did that...actually there is still no ''Apprentice to her" to her option yet,however there is just a ''submit'' option which you get the latex scenes with it but, you can still get the same scenes even if you redeemed her first and offered her the latex after 4 loses with 0 confidence so nothing really changed really
do you know what scene is it at least? is it a footjob from behind? cuz i got that when i hit ''o confidence''
the latex scenes are it, sorry for the confusion. You can't permanently join her dojo or anything, you are always restored to just before you submitted to her unfortunately.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
It seems like you already redeemed her, and once you redeem her I don't believe you can submit to her. You can reset the entire Lily encounter by using the red orb at the entrance.
I could be mistaken, but in my main save file I have her redeemed and I can still do the apprentice thing. I don't belive that's the problem, could you check if he gave her every single item already?

EDIT: Nevermind, I was wrong. Damnit, I liked that scene.

Patchnotes

"6F will be released by 00:00 Dec 6 Hong Kong time."
Ahhh a delay, how unexpected!

Last edited:

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
i really like the permanent game overs for yvonne but i'd be lying if i said i didnt want a third non permanent ending for her

also now that yvonne is wrapped up does that mean the next koda target is Lily?

Reactions: eveey

zombieslave776

Nov 30, 2018
I could be mistaken, but in my main save file I have her redeemed and I can still do the apprentice thing. I don't belive that's the problem, could you check if he gave her every single item already?

EDIT: Nevermind, I was wrong. Damnit, I liked that scene.
You can watch the scene any time you want after you give her the latex suit by interacting with her boots and choosing "Remember". In fact, you don't actually even need to have ever submitted to her or have even been eligible to in order to do it. You can watch the scene from the boots menu even if you haven't given her the other 3 items. In the current build, if you reset her after giving her the suit you can still even watch it from the boots menu with the latex suit still in your inventory.

Since the scene itself is the only reward for submitting to her properly and is available regardless, it doesn't really matter whether you can submit to her post redemption or not.

Reactions: zazzaro
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes