RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
why the fuck wont anybody asnwer a simple question ?
you need to find a balance between cleaning the boots and disgust level and arousal level and the time before yvonne arrives
actions like ''worship'' and ''polish'' will clean the boots faster but consume more time with high level of disgust, while ''lick'' does the opposite and ''sniff'' will lower disgust but raise arousal....you need to figure this out while you play it and decide which action is best

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
I don't think so. She's all about draining levels, so it makes sense that she leaves Ethan on his quest so that he'll have more to give her.

I like game over as much as the next guy, but only if it fits the plot. Scarlett should have had one, but besides her I feel like they've done a very good job so far.
True, but what about if the MC can't fight anymore? Or she doesn't find him interesting anymore? I think it would be easy for bo and koda to find a way to have a Game over with her. Only Eliza, for me, seems like she doesn't need one :D

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
you need to find a balance between cleaning the boots and disgust level and arousal level and the time before yvonne arrives
actions like ''worship'' and ''polish'' will clean the boots faster but consume more time with high level of disgust, while ''lick'' does the opposite and ''sniff'' will lower disgust but raise arousal....you need to figure this out while you play it and decide which action is best
i dont have polish and i have tried every single posible combination

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
i dont have polish and i have tried every single posible combination
you are suposed to fail evry time before suceed, a fail will give you a traning event that will raise you resistance to her boots

Last edited:

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
True, but what about if the MC can't fight anymore? Or she doesn't find him interesting anymore? I think it would be easy for bo and koda to find a way to have a Game over with her. Only Eliza, for me, seems like she doesn't need one :D
Why would she make him unable to fight in the first place though? And if she got bored of him, she could always use him as a purely level slave, like with the rest of the water dojo.

I honestly don't see it.

off slow it with the bants there dipshit me literally asking a question got you spasming out for no reason
Well that sure doesn't make me want to help you... see where I'm going with this?

Last edited:

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
you are suposed to fail evry time before suceed, a fail will give you a traning event that will raise you resistance to her boots
but iv failed a shit ton of times what im i suposed to do when i fail surender or quit because asking the bitch for another round just repeats it

Pic

May 13, 2017
but iv failed a shit ton of times what im i suposed to do when i fail surender or quit because asking the bitch for another round just repeats it
For what i remember once you fail you can ask for a training that makes you gain bootlicker lvl (max III) those lvls allow you to learn new skill and decrease the disgust so that you can clean them even at their dirtiest.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
how the fuck does ivones BOOT minigame work the laste stage is fucking imposible the walkthrough is trahs
@TIKI434 If you are gonna ask for help, at least take the time to thank the ones who help you

And I'm all with zazzaro here. If he and bahamut took the time to make a walkthough for everyone and you are so ungrateful to say the walkthrough is "trahs" then is difficult we are going to help you.

You can find a lot of awesome and helpful people here, but if you talk like that, I doubt it.

Last edited:

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Don't fall for their tricks! TIKI434 is literally Koda on his alt-account, trying to divert our anger away from him for all the delays! I'm not buying into your little schemes you dirty devs!

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

huxus

Jun 29, 2018
hey guys, accidently forgot to keep my save files when formatting my pc. Is someone so kind to upload their save files? preferably where you already are as submissive as possible :)
I´d be super greatful

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
hey guys, accidently forgot to keep my save files when formatting my pc. Is someone so kind to upload their save files? preferably where you already are as submissive as possible :)
I´d be super greatful
Go to page 253, bahamut has posted there two links where you can find both no submission and full submission saves.

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
alright then i was frustrated i take it back i just dident find it useful perhaps its just me could you give me a run down of that part ?
You can find a lot of awesome and helpful people here, but if you talk like that, I doubt it.[/QUOTE]

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
@TIKI434 If you are gonna ask for help, at least take the time to thank the ones who help you

And I'm all with zazzaro here. If he and bahamut took the time to make a walkthough for everyone and you are so ungrateful to say the walkthrough is "trahs" then is difficult we are going to help you.

You can find a lot of awesome and helpful people here, but if you talk like that, I doubt it.
i dident come to be ofencive or some shit i was just really frustrated and found the guide frustrating does that clarefy things can you help me now ?

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
Don't fall for their tricks! TIKI434 is literally Koda on his alt-account, trying to divert our anger away from him for all the delays! I'm not buying into your little schemes you dirty devs!
haha this guy cought me i am whoever that is yes and all you need to do for the sequel with battle royale and in app purchases in collab with todd howard..is to simply tell me how to finish the mini game

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
hey, how do i put another one's save in my game? and when is the update going to be up? thanks in advance

Last edited:

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
hey, how do i put another one's save in my game? and when is the update going to be up? thanks in advance
suposed time for update ..
______
simply download the save and drop it in the root folder of ur game the one where the lil red dragon icon is to launch the game. just drop it ther :)

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
thank you for the date but it doesn't work for the save, i mean i take the saves and move them to the dragon icon and then it opened the game but continue was obscured

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
haha this guy cought me i am whoever that is yes and all you need to do for the sequel with battle royale and in app purchases in collab with todd howard..is to simply tell me how to finish the mini game
If you're at the last part of Yvonne's expansion then you need to do it like this to clean her boots.
Worship -> Sniff -> Cum -> Lick -> Polish.
If you're stuck in the part before that, the trick is to NOT using Worship until the very end, so you'll need to have 0 disgust right as the time is about to end.
Another tip, you'd rather kiss her boots to lower your disgust most of the time, since that won't make you cum. You DO need to cum for the last part of the minigame, though, since that's how you're able to use Polish.

BTW, the bug I had in my game fixed itself for some reason.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
thank you for the date but it doesn't work for the save, i mean i take the saves and move them to the dragon icon and then it opened the game but continue was obscured
make sure the file is not compressed *zip, rar* if it is you must extract it first

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes