RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
question......(not about the update)
in the Lily walkthrough it says:
{Another scene is available after dropping Ethan's confidence down to 0, but you'll have to have offered Lily the
latex suit to unlock it. To trigger the scene talk to Lily and select ''Apprentice to her'' }
I got Ethan's confidence to 0 and i got her the latex suit, (I can interact with the boots for ''remember'' and ''resolve'' options
however i never got the the ''apprentice to her'' option i tried talking to her but all i got was:
1- fight
2- talk--- A) dojo
B) plans
C) about mistress
3- offer , got also for option scene

I already fought her (with confidence 0) and lost a couple of times but didn't get that option, should I lose to her more? or am I missing something?
Could you upload your save file? I'll look into it.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
question......(not about the update)
in the Lily walkthrough it says:
{Another scene is available after dropping Ethan's confidence down to 0, but you'll have to have offered Lily the
latex suit to unlock it. To trigger the scene talk to Lily and select ''Apprentice to her'' }
I got Ethan's confidence to 0 and i got her the latex suit, (I can interact with the boots for ''remember'' and ''resolve'' options
however i never got the the ''apprentice to her'' option i tried talking to her but all i got was:
1- fight
2- talk--- A) dojo
B) plans
C) about mistress
3- offer , got also for option scene

I already fought her (with confidence 0) and lost a couple of times but didn't get that option, should I lose to her more? or am I missing something?
The walkthrough needs to be more accurate on that part. I had the same problem. You need to gift Lily all 4 options. Then you will see the submit option available when you talk to her the next time.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes