RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

wargame 44

Nov 5, 2018
[QUOTE = "Darth Wredd, post: 1294116, member: 859254"] Très bien, j'essaye de racheter Lily pour que je puisse faire son truc d'Halloween, mais j'ai du mal à la battre. Toute stratégie que je devrais suivre? [/ QUOTE]
use the elec set at khulan floor and if it didn't work go to cobra and lost all your level and farm level again and again or farm volcano potion the best for defeat lily is the attack

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Alright so I'm trying to redeem Lily so I can do her Halloween thing, but im having a hard time beating her. Any strategy I should follow?
Yeah conductor sword and as high an atk as you can manage. Offense before defense. If she likes you, she will go easier on you and try to seduce you, so talk to her after battle and get on her good side. If you still can't deal enough damage quickly, you might have to grind some volcano ashes from Scarlett to make lava potions and raise your atk.

heckend

Aug 31, 2018
How can i get 1/2 taming with Khulan and 4/4 submission with Scarlett. I never seen these thing in game.
I already do treat with Lily,Lady Cobra and Eliza, but not with Khulan and Scarlett.

Pic

May 13, 2017
Any prediction on which elements will use the new misstress ? Basing on the colour scheme she should be a water type or bi-user like Cobra of fire and water. I really hope she will use wind and or thunder instead since they appear only once or two until now. Let me know your predictions/ideas.

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
News about the new girl. According to Bo, she is Yvonne 2.0 but according to Koda she is Lily/Cobra 2.0

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
Any prediction on which elements will use the new misstress ? Basing on the colour scheme she should be a water type or bi-user like Cobra of fire and water. I really hope she will use wind and or thunder instead since they appear only once or two until now. Let me know your predictions/ideas.
>Bi-user

Targets not only boys but girls as well.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
"to clarify I do mean she's 2.0 of those two because they had high production value and cool animated attacks, thematically she is very much Yvonne 2.0" - Koda
i think the Yvonne update helped them out a lot. Remember when they didn't know what to do with Yvonne? But now she got this really cool update. So I think we can expect bondage from Floor 6, kicks, boot worship :D which is all awesome by me :D
About that hotfix though...

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes