RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I-is it also consensual in the missionary position? Because if so you truly are a deviant beyond the pale. What next, handholding? :eek:
Heh—first date:smash dat pussy... 21th date: maybe hold her hands.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Here's what I think: The devs are absolutely trying to be more inclusive, and that's great since like you guys have said before, even if it makes a bunch of us uncomfortable, we'll always be able to skip that content (*cough*unless it's*cough* like Karen*cough*), and adding a lot of niche stuff to the game has the potential to make people who are into that extremely niche content very happy.
Some content feels like it'll always be included when Bo and Koda are designing a new floor, though. So, maybe if they're trying to diversify the game's content to appeal to a wider audience try and cut some of what's been done to death already? e.g. foot smell content, golden showers, MILFs, tonally similar mistresses, etc.
As for what I'd like it see myself, how about some wholesome/less-extreme femdom content?

Reactions: fanboi

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Here's what I think: The devs are absolutely trying to be more inclusive, and that's great since like you guys have said before, even if it makes a bunch of us uncomfortable, we'll always be able to skip that content (*cough*unless it's*cough* like Karen*cough*), and adding a lot of niche stuff to the game has the potential to make people who are into that extremely niche content very happy.
Some content feels like it'll always be included when Bo and Koda are designing a new floor, though. So, maybe if they're trying to diversify the game's content to appeal to a wider audience try and cut some of what's been done to death already? e.g. foot smell content, golden showers, MILFs, tonally similar mistresses, etc.
As for what I'd like it see myself, how about some wholesome/less-extreme femdom content?
I know what you mean, but my issue with that approach is it sounds too much like a big videogame company approach: Cram the widest range of content into the game in hopes of increasing exposure and sales. EA games would love your idea ;). What makes smaller games great, at least for me, is I can identify what the game provides and promises, and quickly decide if the game is for me without spending time "trying" it.

For instance, There are plenty of male dominant games on this site where you build a harem and so on and so forth. I am sure there are some very well done and even excellent titles of this variety, but I know without playing that those games are just not going to be in my wheelhouse, which I am absolutely fine with. Maybe I am missing out on a great game, but that's a sacrifice I am OK with making. What I wont do is go into the threads of those games and start throwing around demands of needing femdom content or more foot worship. I wouldn't go onto a futanari based games thread and crap talk futas.

I know that's not what you are doing either gearless, and I don't mean to sound like I am attacking your POV. I like you, and I respect your willingness to criticize and take the devs to task when you think they deserve it. But ToT is build around MILFs and scentdom, and I doubt that will change. Nor should it, since that's the identity and theme of ToT, and to a lesser extent Bo Wei's work. You should feel free to make a suggestion for softer femdom elements, but also accept that your request may go ignored by the devs.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I know what you mean, but my issue with that approach is it sounds too much like a big videogame company approach: Cram the widest range of content into the game in hopes of increasing exposure and sales. EA games would love your idea ;). What makes smaller games great, at least for me, is I can identify what the game provides and promises, and quickly decide if the game is for me without spending time "trying" it.

For instance, There are plenty of male dominant games on this site where you build a harem and so on and so forth. I am sure there are some very well done and even excellent titles of this variety, but I know without playing that those games are just not going to be in my wheelhouse, which I am absolutely fine with. Maybe I am missing out on a great game, but that's a sacrifice I am OK with making. What I wont do is go into the threads of those games and start throwing around demands of needing femdom content or more foot worship. I wouldn't go onto a futanari based games thread and crap talk futas.

I know that's not what you are doing either gearless, and I don't mean to sound like I am attacking your POV. I like you, and I respect your willingness to criticize and take the devs to task when you think they deserve it. But ToT is build around MILFs and scentdom, and I doubt that will change. Nor should it, since that's the identity and theme of ToT, and to a lesser extent Bo Wei's work. You should feel free to make a suggestion for softer femdom elements, but also accept that your request may go ignored by the devs.
I agree with pretty much everything you've said. My point in saying "if they want to appeal to a wider audience yada yada" is that they'll never really make anyone completely happy this way because the game has a clear identity that will never be abbandoned by Bo Wei. That's why every time we get some new type of femdom added in there's always someone who says "I really liked this floor, it was totally up my alley, but I really hated all the foot-smelling stuff" or whatever. Feels like a half-hearted approach to inclusion, what I'd tell the devs is either go all the way or just do what you want.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I agree with pretty much everything you've said. My point in saying "if they want to appeal to a wider audience yada yada" is that they'll never really make anyone completely happy this way because the game has a clear identity that will never be abbandoned by Bo Wei. That's why every time we get some new type of femdom added in there's always someone who says "I really liked this floor, it was totally up my alley, but I really hated all the foot-smelling stuff" or whatever. Feels like a half-hearted approach to inclusion, what I'd tell the devs is either go all the way or just do what you want.
Fair point, if you don't have a foot fetish, you are playing the wrong game for sure. I too wouoldn't mind seeing different ways to "manipulate" Ethan besides odors, but I think that's just Bo Wei's thing. Hopefully, Koda has a curveball up his sleeve with his upcoming floor design. that might put all arguments on thier collective ears.

Reactions: GearlessJoe

Dahomi

Jun 13, 2018
man ,floor 6 was the most trouble some boss in my history of gaming till i figure her patterns .for a whole week i could not figure it out 4 the life of me.but it was sooooo satisfying when i beat her.thankfully i did not run into any bugs if i would be pretty pissed .over all the game great but not fan of floor 2 and 6 but the rest are great.i would give 8.5 from 10.what u guys think of the game ? what your Favourite boss ? what u would like 2 see in the future?
thanks.

v0dka

Dec 10, 2018
I think it just bugged my save file this happened after seeing all the scenes of Sniffing Karen's Boots

When I am about to rescue the last monk, Karen does not do anything, as if she skipped her turn but doesn't increase the counter of surviving rounds. also i tried to fight with her betting money or with the puppy gear and the same thing happens

Is there a fix for this?

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Just for the record I do have a foot fetish, so I may be arguing against my own interests here, but the way the devs have been handling the foot-smelling stuff has become less and less appealing to me personally. Feels like with the powercreep that's been happening with the mistresses they also felt the need to powercreep their odor to ridiculous extents like some people have pointed out. On an opposite note, I'm not a fan of MILFs, but I've spent more time on 1F than on 5F even though Lily is far younger than Scarlett is, probably because Scarlett's expansion content is top-notch, but the point is I can enjoy a good MILF too.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
man ,floor 6 was the most trouble some boss in my history of gaming till i figure her patterns .for a whole week i could not figure it out 4 the life of me.but it was sooooo satisfying when i beat her.thankfully i did not run into any bugs if i would be pretty pissed .over all the game great but not fan of floor 2 and 6 but the rest are great.i would give 8.5 from 10.what u guys think of the game ? what your Favourite boss ? what u would like 2 see in the future?
thanks.
I mean, the game is great overall. It's become one of the more highly regarded femdom games on f95, and for pretty good reason IMO. Scarlett is still my favorite boss, though there is almost definitely a bias there as the original demo is what got me interested in this game to begin with.

I just wanna see more action. I like the focus, but I think there is room to experiment a bit with HOW the bosses use their "assets". footdom stuff is great, all for it, but we could afford to stray away from overpowering smells a bit methinks.

@v0dka That's new to me. I haven't heard of a bug like that, but it certainly sounds like one. maybe edit your post and throw in at "@" to Koda as well? or pm him with your savefile to look over?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
This conversation warms my heart... a kink?

Many great points have been had and I agree with everything that have been said by GearlessJoe and bahamut2195. Even the points that may seem (the devil is in the details) to be in contradiction.

As I have written in a much earlier post on this game. I don't really like femdom... or maledom. I don't even have a foot fetish to any degree. I'm not a man of culture, but a simple man. One that likes big butts and big boobs. I do like the looks of the milfs and game mechanics/gameplay. I want to see more penetration/"action", but I've come to understand this may not be that kind of game. I enjoy it nevertheless... though the whole smell thing is becoming a bit too much for my taste.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
The gist to be had from this conversation is that mass appeal will come at the cost of the original/general appeal of the game.
Exploring the venture of femdom (as with any other) will lead to experiences of many different nichés within this fetish. I think it preferable solution for everyone to seek another game, instead of having or wanting the game to stray too afar from this fetish.

Reactions: bahamut2195

ross11

Nov 10, 2018
I have read a lot of posts about how hard it is to fight Karen...even after the walk-through has come out.
If you fight Karen, keep this in mind:
1) Donate some health to Cobra, if you have reached the option to take it back without paying any price.
2) Always keep on the "insulate skill".
3) Read Walk through once more...if above 2 don't help.

Reactions: bahamut2195

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
I thought this hotfix made it so Karen actually does something to the player if the lose her puppy gear challenge. Or is that just not happening now?

Fogel Dalazar

Mar 4, 2018
I didn't like this game in it's early forms but i gave it another chance and it is pretty good the difficulty might be a bit high but it is getting better.

heckend

Aug 31, 2018
-Strap on, enter and exit her room
-blue hose, interact with her wardrobe on right
-resting, peeping from the keyhole and masturbating
-facesit, if you found her in her bed
-sock facegrind, if you find her on her sofa
-feet massage, if you find her on the little couch at the end of her bed
thanks to @zazzaro for the info

There's no fucking feet massage trigger. I've entrying in karen's bedroom a lot and can't find this scene.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes