Nov 5, 2018
-Strap on, enter and exit her room
-blue hose, interact with her wardrobe on right
-resting, peeping from the keyhole and masturbating
-facesit, if you found her in her bed
-sock facegrind, if you find her on her sofa
-feet massage, if you find her on the little couch at the end of her bed
thanks to @zazzaro for the info

There's no fucking feet massage trigger. I've entrying in karen's bedroom a lot and can't find this scene.
are you in the last version because for me i didn't get this scene in v1.11 but in v1.11.2 i'v get the scene at the third time in her room (soory for my english I wish you understand)

v0dka

Dec 10, 2018
There's no fucking feet massage trigger. I've entrying in karen's bedroom a lot and can't find this scene.
i can confirm that scene exist :p but is more rare than the other ones. i spent some minutes trying to get that scene.

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
I have the weirdest fetish of them all on the internet... straight vaginal sex. I'm glad they at least thought of weirdos like me a little, when they added Kulan back in the days.

I understand where you are coming from and I agree. One thing to consider is, however, the extreme niché fetishes... which I guess being eaten alive isn't... they will only satisfy an extremely small amount of people or maybe just one person. Should the kink be putting clipped toenails up the bum hole. I'll hesitate to think it'd be to the joy of more than one person. All the patreons will at the same time rightfully feel less than merry, from this turn of events. Ultimately this is also a product meant for people to enjoy. The game catering to niché but still "established" fetishes, which people support. The oddball of oddball fetishes could certainly have a little place in this game, as you mentioned, but would ruin the game (for most people), should it be the main focus.
Toenails up a bum hole is a bit... well, specific. But fingers or objects up the butthole does a similar thing. Its sort of like bootplay or pantyhose fetishes. Those heels might not be right, i might want a specific patterened design... but im entirely satisfied with the more general "boot" and fill in the details with my imagination.

So i dont really mean niche as niche so to speak. :)I just mean that there are maybe some aspects of femdom (mainstream femdom to be clear) that arent yet covered and will probably get their turn for the sake of flavor and floor identity. And though its not our cup of tea, it seems kind of mean to not let them have the one floor they love even if it means we have to wait a few more months to get another killer floor :)

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
So do I have to save edit back to level one to beat Karen or something? 10 rounds with her taking away almost 50% of my realm per round is literally impossible. Guard does nothing, grab block resulted in an instaloss, and reducing her health to zero just results in her saying nope.

The one thing I absolutely hate are forced losses and this is definitely a forced loss bs fight atm.

wargame 44

Nov 5, 2018
So do I have to save edit back to level one to beat Karen or something? 10 rounds with her taking away almost 50% of my realm per round is literally impossible. Guard does nothing, grab block resulted in an instaloss, and reducing her health to zero just results in her saying nope.

The one thing I absolutely hate are forced losses and this is definitely a forced loss bs fight atm.
go back in this forum there have a lot of message with astuce and even an walkthroug

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Is there any confirmation that we'll get a christmas update? Because christmas was a couple of days aggo and I'm wondering if we got news from Discord.

waterboy

Nov 14, 2018
Holiday Event release should be late Jan 1 / early Jan 2 Eastern Time. A countdown will be added when I have more exact time. The event contains a special floor with a little minigame, and of course an opportunity to meet and develop a relationship with Miss Claus, who I'm sure has perfectly innocent intentions towards you.this is what koda said
J0qPNl9bTupka4XynXSD0alqHAiuK4gd2zIgmqeIAD27oW-tpnvOCpX1s5TyPQEE.png

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Holiday Event release should be late Jan 1 / early Jan 2 Eastern Time. A countdown will be added when I have more exact time. The event contains a special floor with a little minigame, and of course an opportunity to meet and develop a relationship with Miss Claus, who I'm sure has perfectly innocent intentions towards you.this is what koda said
View attachment 210681
Thanks for the info, I think having a smaller floor with just a little interaction is a great idea. They are handling things quite fine.

Reactions: LeonOne994

FirionKaiser

Sep 24, 2017
I'm actually surprised my idea of having a Mrs. Claus event for Christmas is actually happening. I remember back in October proposed the idea to them in ideas room channel in the Discord, so seeing that it's actually happening makes me happy.

Reactions: LeonOne994

luposkevic

Nov 29, 2018
View attachment 210681
Miss Claus ?? I know ... I'll not resist and submit to her .... as it was to all the boss ladies ... :)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes