RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Kevin131191S

Jul 15, 2018
You were asked to name 3 femdom/feet related games... A simple "no" would have sufficed.
Slave lords of the galaxy is a fucking maledom game, mirror is generic hentai, insult order is mostly vanilla with some more maledom, custom maid is completely vanilla, sexy beach looks like a clone of DOA xtreme, and i can't tell if artificial girl is even an adult game. I don't think it would be worth the effort to look at the other games you've listed.

You know, i really feel terrible for bo and koda after reading through this thread. They're really working hard trying to make this game the best it can be, they're trying something unique and interesting and most likely amazing, but recently it seems like there is barely anything but toxicity over here. Not just this comment, half of the people here are whining. Can we stop begging for replacements, stop rushing them, stop bitching, stop insulting them, and show a little bit of compassion for the PEOPLE making this?
They need time to create something more unique and in depth than usual, they have told us that, and they're keeping us posted on how it's going. They've even been showing some of the art they've made. This couldn't be further from a dead project. Relax a little, grow something that somewhat resembles a shred of patience, and you'll realise how petty and silly it is to be complaining over what's happening right now.

This game is a godsend for us femdom lovers. Stop demanding quantity over quality, when some quality femdom is exactly what sets this game apart from the rest. It would be a tragedy if all this hate actually has an impact on the game at all. The total lack of any constructive input (aside from one comment), with nothing but demands for content, is exactly why rushed releases and buggy garbage flood the gaming market.
Sorry for the rant, but it would be heartbreaking to see this game ruined from the pressure of so many people begging for updates before they're ready. At least wait to see what comes from it.
The delays suck but in my opinion the lack of transparency and communication from the devs is the main problem here. The only thing we have heard from them the last months are "we need to delay it".

The Quality of the game is great but they really need to make an effort to communicate more. They can 't really expect that people show understanding for the delays if they don't explain the cause.

Bellegar

Sep 25, 2017
I'm not protecting devs or something, but if you feel mad about delays and slow updates, just remember that there is a game "Futadom World". It's developed over 2 years and still 0.3 version with only 2.5 futas to romance.

Main problem is Bo and Koda ambitions conflict with community expectations. They're trying to make floors with different and unique mechanics, when players want simple regular updates.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
I'm not protecting devs or something, but if you feel mad about delays and slow updates, just remember that there is a game "Futadom World". It's developed over 2 years and still 0.3 version with only 2.5 futas to romance.

Main problem is Bo and Koda ambitions conflict with community expectations. They're trying to make floors with different and unique mechanics, when players want simple regular updates.
Not everyone wants simple regular updates with half a floor done per month and to make the floors different is just a good thing
but maybe with a deadline of 3 months so devs dont abuse the payment system with an update per 6 months lol

edit: Well that or have 10 dollar minimum plegde but only payed out on each release as some devs have.. to make it less harsh for the patreons wallets :D

Alexu

Apr 27, 2018
I came here to say, Koda stated that Bo showed him next F´s map, and apparently ,is so fucking big, that Koda himself asked "How can this be at the tower" if we rewind and go over the last progress report, makes sense the "new quest mechanic" that they were so hyped about.

Reactions: GearlessJoe

Endomorphian

Dec 12, 2017
Let's just hope and pray that the next update contains lots of sex scenes and not just a big map. One of the great things about ToT is that the maps are small and most content is in some way related to sex/domination.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
It's so fucking weird to me that Zazzaro (RIP) was banned who knows how many times, but every time edoitachi comes to stir the pot with his trolling, baiting most people to respond to his terrible comments, making others equate people with valid criticisms to trolls like him , he seems to be given free reign to fuck around as much as he wants. Just check this thread every time he posts ANYTHING at all, you'll be guaranteed to find people like @Billerbob who think this is a toxic community. I've been trying to ignore the guy for a while now, but apparently not everyone has caugt up to his hijinks.
Just sayyan, mods :rolleyes:
I 100% agree. I really like Zazzaro but he did go overboard sometimes (not that he deserved the ban or anything) but this guy never got the ban and it's really irritating.
Anyway. I am not a patron so I cannot really complain about the delays and I agree with Koda that the Patrons will vote with their wallet. Having said that, we really needed an expansion since January :D
P.s. it would really help if they told us how far along are the rest of the stuff they have been talking about :D

Oct 8, 2018
This game has good content, it takes forever for an update but at least we know they're at least trying to make the game interesting.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
This game has good content, it takes forever for an update but at least we know they're at least trying to make the game interesting.
it be more interesting if they add more fetish and sex attacks...
but since the dev is a member here
Koda- are you gona add paizurry (titty fuck) or more breast feeding/suffocation also 69?
the bitches have big utter they can use them as weapons

also i want a answer on this
also Koda- when new update?
its been months,,,,
also what ya doing with the $2300 you get per month?
also edoitachi stop trolling this is serious

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Anthem from BiowArE.? 6 years in the making (sort of) and it is a hot pile of garbage. The only thing we need to stay patient is a more detailed reason for the constant delays, we were joking about this half a year ago, and look at this, the joke came true, but they are Koda/Bo mother's favorite Koda/Bo right?.
That's because it wasn't 6 years in the making, it was recently revealed that Anthem was in development for ONLY 18 months, which actually makes it impressive that the game was even remotely functional with that little time invested in it.

I am not happy with the how the development process for this game turned out so far, i am still hopefully after this floor we will get more stable and predictable updates. I also fear that this constant bitching about the game might just make Koda and Bo quit the whole thing entirely. 2300$ a month split between the 2 of them is literally nothing if they live in any of the developed countries(which i presume they do), they'd get more flipping burgers.

So people need to tone it down a bit.

Reactions: Frosty2000

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Dear femdom fetish bois, allow my to reintroduce myself, I'm the actual asshole staff member who has zero problems banning the lot of you dastardly villains, bas is downright delightful compared to me.

Now just because your favorite game happens to be a niche fetish doesn't give you free reign to act like a bunch of uncouth alphas and think you can run amok with pointless arguing and baby's first attempt at trolling.

If this behavior keeps up I'll be forced to make you sniff my undergarments and/or humiliate your small penises.

tjones1137

Jan 31, 2019
I'm just a late lurker trying to decipher the Shakespearean tragedy that is this forum thread. I mean we got guys in exile and a civil war brewing, we just need a romantic angle to round out the narrative and give the story some relatable stakes. If someone gets banned and the mod says:

“You common cry of curs! whose breath I hate
As reek o' the rotten fens, whose loves I prize
As the dead carcasses of unburied men
That do corrupt my air, I banish you;
And here remain with your uncertainty!”

Then this thread will get a movie adaptation.

Lurker out, plz don't ban me I'm nice I swear.

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
Oooh! anyone want to say something nice? I'll go first, i mean i only contextualised it because i feel a bit mean for my earlier post. So heres something i want to thank bo and koda for: I had no idea i had a puppy fetish until floor three and had sister... um... goddamit, i just logged in to find her name and its apparently mommy. Anyway, having her calling me a good boy and patting me on the head (metaphorically of course) was weirdly enjoyable (im a bit of a brat sub). But then i got the puppy outfit, saw ethan in it and thought 'holy shit! that's cute! i want to be that cute! I COULD be that cute!' And then the little avatar scurried around the floors in it, and i was sold.

And thats the story of how i ended with a puppy fetish i would never have had without playing this game. Thanks dudes.

khesanh

Dec 5, 2018
I'm just a late lurker trying to decipher the Shakespearean tragedy that is this forum thread. I mean we got guys in exile and a civil war brewing, we just need a romantic angle to round out the narrative and give the story some relatable stakes. If someone gets banned and the mod says:

“You common cry of curs! whose breath I hate
As reek o' the rotten fens, whose loves I prize
As the dead carcasses of unburied men
That do corrupt my air, I banish you;
And here remain with your uncertainty!”

Then this thread will get a movie adaptation.

Lurker out, plz don't ban me I'm nice I swear.
Another lurker here.

What message exactly are you trying to convey so eloquently? Eh?

I mean, isn't the story supposed to end with Lord Voldemort (or the mod in your version) exiling himself while he still had a nose -

Go, see him out at gates, and follow him,
As he hath followed you, with all despite;
Give him deserved vexation. Let a guard
Attend us through the city.

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
Dear femdom fetish bois, allow my to reintroduce myself, I'm the actual asshole staff member who has zero problems banning the lot of you dastardly villains, bas is downright delightful compared to me.

Now just because your favorite game happens to be a niche fetish doesn't give you free reign to act like a bunch of uncouth alphas and think you can run amok with pointless arguing and baby's first attempt at trolling.

If this behavior keeps up I'll be forced to make you sniff my undergarments and/or humiliate your small penises.
But why your punitive measures do not include actual banning?

Reactions: Edelvays

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Were we being toxic? Feels like we can't criticize ToT negatively in this forum. "Your mods are very impressive you must be very proud".

Reactions: heckend

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Were we being toxic? Feels like we can't criticize ToT negatively in this forum. "Your mods are very impressive you must be very proud".
Yeah, the toxicity was pretty obvious.

There are tiers to criticism.
Constructive criticism, the type with actual solutions for actual problems, is always excellent.
Reporting such problems is also helpful.
Bitching about known problems: not conducive to dialogue... unless you've got some entertaining anecdote which can foster camaraderie among those experiencing it.
Same thing goes with things that are personal problems. There are plenty of people who do and don't see the delays as a problem. It's pretty safe to say that not only is this a personal problem for the ones bitching about it, but that the devs are well aware.
Casting aspersions or outright accusations at the devs or people who don't agree that your problem should be everybody's problem is toxic. That cat's out of the bag. We've gone toxic.
In the toxic environment that is the ToT thread, even when somebody may try to be helpful by advising alternatives to tide people over during the drought between delays, it can launch asinine, divisive arguments about what fetishes do and don't mean between people who might otherwise be inclined to have a civil discussion.
So mods step in... not shocking.

Oooh! anyone want to say something nice? I'll go first, i mean i only contextualised it because i feel a bit mean for my earlier post. So heres something i want to thank bo and koda for: I had no idea i had a puppy fetish until floor three and had sister... um... goddamit, i just logged in to find her name and its apparently mommy. Anyway, having her calling me a good boy and patting me on the head (metaphorically of course) was weirdly enjoyable (im a bit of a brat sub). But then i got the puppy outfit, saw ethan in it and thought 'holy shit! that's cute! i want to be that cute! I COULD be that cute!' And then the little avatar scurried around the floors in it, and i was sold.

And thats the story of how i ended with a puppy fetish i would never have had without playing this game. Thanks dudes.

Never commented on this forum, I only created this account to download the game last year. Came back after seeing the latest update. Just came to say that I absolutely loved Rose and I'm excited to see more from her. Best girl in the game.
THESE are shocking! Simple positive feedback! Let ME try!
Yvonne is by far my favorite not only because of her strength and superiority over Ethan, but because she can't be controlled. A big part of submission is having some control over the situation, hence, safe words, etc., which is also a big part of what makes games enjoyable instead of frustrating. I can't control her. I'd like to be able to fight her the way I want whenever I want... normal or EX... to lose or win the way I want... to control the outcome. Can't do that with her... I get sent to jail and involuntarily start dropping to my knees and losing when I fight her, even when fighting Yvonne LVL1 unless I have a save before I've cleaned her boots too many times. The control I crave is tantalizingly out of reach.

Oh... and her boobs are the only boobs that bounce in the game. If only Ms. Claus shared that ability...

Reactions: qazmlp and ipps
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes