RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
I just lost to Lady Cobra, what did I lose exactly?
Your dignity. :p

Also here's my save if anyone needs it.

Here are my stats.

And no, I didn't use cheats.......:FeelsBadMan:

Auguri

Dec 26, 2017
I put the ingredients in khulan's calderon but nothing happens, someone knows how to unlock these extra scenes?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I put the ingredients in khulan's calderon but nothing happens, someone knows how to unlock these extra scenes?
I think you can request them via surrendering, or just play defensively until you see the new attack happen.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
So I've finished what I belive is all the content currently in the game and I'm very pleased with it.

The battles are very fun and rewarding once you get a strategy going, and almost every girl got at least some decent amount of content.

Some more than others though, which is my only issue with the game really. I hope with time all the girls with have at least around 70% of the content Scarlett has now. Cobra seems to be on her way already which is good!

Reactions: bahamut2195

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
So I've finished what I belive is all the content currently in the game and I'm very pleased with it.

The battles are very fun and rewarding once you get a strategy going, and almost every girl got at least some decent amount of content.

Some more than others though, which is my only issue with the game really. I hope with time all the girls with have at least around 70% of the content Scarlett has now. Cobra seems to be on her way already which is good!
That's the idea. Girls are slowly being expanded upon, with each ideally getting their own additional content. Koda was not originally part of the project, and therefore has only written content for Scarlett and Lady Cobra thus far. I believe Cobra herself is going to get a smaller expansion somewhere down the road too for that matter.

Reactions: zazzaro

D-R

Jul 3, 2017
There's no extra scenes by adding one of the ingredients, they just add a new attack to Khulan.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Made an account just to talk about this amazing game. It just raised the bar for both femdom and RPG Maker games sky-high! Can't wait for best girl Lilly to get her piece of the pie! ("pie" means "foot" in Spanish, btw ;))

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I didn't know you could have both Cape and Insulator! Back to grinding.
Oh my god that cape was the solution! I wasn't able to have a decent fight against Cobra until I beat lv3 Khulan, but with the cape she does NO DAMAGE.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes