RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Today or tomorrow right?? :D Cannot effing wait :D
That estimate was from bo wei, and was a complete guess. Koda hasnt said anything publicly or otherwise regarding a date. Bo is very active on discord, yet even he doesn't know when koda will be done.

My point is, i wouldnt count on a release today or tomorrow, as koda has said absolutely nothing regarding it. It'll be ready eventually, and until then we all just have to calm down and wait. Or occupy ourselves with other projects until koda has some news himself.

Reactions: Ashigame

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Is there a place where you can find info on each subquest? I know of Scarlett's and Eliza's, but I can't trigger anything for Yvonne.

Ashigame

May 23, 2017
Is there a place where you can find info on each subquest? I know of Scarlett's and Eliza's, but I can't trigger anything for Yvonne.
There is no subquest for the moment for Yvonne. There is a wiki for the game in development :

Reactions: zazzaro

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
There is no subquest for the moment for Yvonne. There is a wiki for the game in development :
Yeah, I've seen it but it doesn't say much for now. Besides the 1st 3 girls are there subquests?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
You're welcome, mate.
Hope they will add a legal loli to the game one day :D
I don't know, femdom lolis always felt weird to me. More Scarlett-like content is the only thing I want, but I'm sure it's already on the way.

Also the urination tag should probably be added as there's quite a little bit of content. @brynhildr could you add it?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Who's Koda? And didn't the game get an update recently?
Koda is the writer of expanded scenarios, where Bo Wei is more the artist/animator. The last release was roughly a month ago, and we have been anticipating a release for the last couple of weeks expanding Eliza and Khulan, which is to be produced by Koda. This is the first news of said release in the last couple of weeks from Koda himself.

Reactions: zazzaro
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes