RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
HOLLY CRAP SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??! THAT WOULD JUST BE THE FUCKING BEST!!!
also, Bo added a new banner for the Patreon account

Also:

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Yeah :D Yvonne said something about Scarlet being weak so I think that the further you go the tougher they get :D

Ashigame

May 23, 2017
new info not 100% confirmed but acording to bo wei *we might* get eliza's update today!* :eek: he did say "that's my guess" :eazyHype:Go! Go! koda!:eazyHype:

I was just guessing that Eliza could be finished Sunday or Monday and Khulan the end of next week. But he was just guessing, don't be too hyped haha

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Yeah MAYBE by Monday for Eliza. Still sounds like its a ways off, and even further for Khulan. I wouldn't start refreshing every hour yet gentleman.

Dec 9, 2017
@skyreacher @LeonOne994 @inthef95zone Allright here are 2 links I found I cant realy access them right now cause of that damn ICP chinablock. And I am to tired to look after it maybe someone from you guys can get into it and just share the stuff by proxy or something like that. But I was allready on the links there and saw some nice stuff 2 Months ago. But didnt go trough it back then. So Pretty much it still contains some of the Art Bo Wei did before ToT.

Reactions: LeonOne994

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
More news regarding Cobra.
When asked weather Cobra will get more he answered:

sss.png

Cannot wait to see her in her latex outfit :D

Reactions: bahamut2195

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
@skyreacher @LeonOne994 @inthef95zone Allright here are 2 links I found I cant realy access them right now cause of that damn ICP chinablock. And I am to tired to look after it maybe someone from you guys can get into it and just share the stuff by proxy or something like that. But I was allready on the links there and saw some nice stuff 2 Months ago. But didnt go trough it back then.

I can't see them as well :(

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
@skyreacher @LeonOne994 @inthef95zone Allright here are 2 links I found I cant realy access them right now cause of that damn ICP chinablock. And I am to tired to look after it maybe someone from you guys can get into it and just share the stuff by proxy or something like that. But I was allready on the links there and saw some nice stuff 2 Months ago. But didnt go trough it back then. So Pretty much it still contains some of the Art Bo Wei did before ToT.

its not opening for me aswell

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
so i just spent a couple of minutes reading what is ICp, basicaly its a Payed! license to hoste /acess chinese websites *legal websites* unless you are willing to pay for a license i do not see a way around it but thats just the litle i readed

the laws arround the internet on china, for the looks of it are Extremly strict beyond any thing us common mortals are usde to :p

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Yeah, China has a ton of restrictions on internet access. VPNs are pretty much necessary for browsing freely. I've read about it a bit frpm people who live there, and its a very different internet that in the U.S. or Europe.

Soulknife

Jun 11, 2018
Use save editor and increase your level, one punch knocks out each fighter on all levels if you're at level 15. After you win and you need to lose in order to view a specific scene, use save editor again and decrease you level. Then proceed to get your ass beat.
Where can I find the save editor?
I can use it also to increase my stats?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes