RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
you could always go for darktoz games they are *kinda* semi animated :p in some parts very good games tbh

his bigets game *completed* is Asylum, hes working on a couple of games simultanosly ! :eek: next one to be updated is captured by dark elves i think

Reactions: ネイネイ

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I know I’m not faulting you. The guy said you’d know about that stuff,
hey don't shit on me i'm sure skyreacher has a shit/pis fetish so its would make sense that he knows about it
but to be honest, i dont give a shit about eating shit and sucking asholes
(also it's weird that there is so much talking about shit fetish, will the game is mainly about legs and feets)

if you really need it why don't you make a requests thread there

Parnaval

Oct 17, 2017
If it is Bo Wei art it must be (maybe) one of the first picture according to this upload time ( ) 8 months and ToT first uploaded nearly 7 months ago (i guess) ToT v1.1 was released on Patreon Dec 16 2017.

And he doesn't have green gloves)

Edited:
but i have some doubt now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
hey don't shit on me i'm sure skyreacher has a shit/pis fetish so its would make sense that he knows about it
but to be honest, i dont give a shit about eating shit and sucking asholes
(also it's weird that there is so much talking about shit fetish, will the game is mainly about legs and feets)

if you really need it why don't you make a requests thread there
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, I didn’t say I was into shit. The thing has to be clean when that’s done.

Anyway, we’re all getting way off topic now. Let’s get back to what we were all here for originally, the beautiful artwork and intriguing gameplay of bo wei.

Reactions: LeonOne994
Dec 9, 2017
@LeonOne994 @Parnaval You are right that picture was made by Bo Wei. He did alot of stuff before Tower of Trample... Some of it was found on a Chinesesite. I cant find the link right now maybe later. My Avatarpicture was also made by him its abit doskoinpo stlye but it was made by Bo Wei. Here I will give you out some links to his old stuff.

Also a few years ago he had more stuff on his accounts. And on Deviantart alot got taken down, or he put it on private. So pretty much he has alot of stuff not with that much exposure to the world hidden.
That Pokemon Picutre is 100% his work he even said that.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Daaamn his artwork is amazing! I had only played his games I never saw the pictures, it's like he took Doskoipno's work and made it better :D This hyped me up for the update more so than anything else :D

Reactions: ネイネイ

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
@LeonOne994 @Parnaval You are right that picture was made by Bo Wei. He did alot of stuff before Tower of Trample... Some of it was found on a Chinesesite. I cant find the link right now maybe later. My Avatarpicture was also made by him its abit doskoinpo stlye but it was made by Bo Wei. Here I will give you out some links to his old stuff.

Also a few years ago he had more stuff on his accounts. And on Deviantart alot got taken down, or he put it on private. So pretty much he has alot of stuff not with that much exposure to the world hidden.
That Pokemon Picutre is 100% his work he even said that.
please get us the link to that chinese site bro!

Reactions: LeonOne994

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
new info not 100% confirmed but acording to bo wei *we might* get eliza's update today!* :eek: he did say "that's my guess" :eazyHype:Go! Go! koda!:eazyHype:

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes