RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
*coppy paste dsicord*
***KodaYesterday at 8:53 PM

"Demo" release will be at Midnight EST, approx. 2 hours after the above countdown ends.*********.

as far as i can tell he means demo but its cobra full release demo as in the whole thing is suposde to be all the floors all bosses since hes only releasing 1 *demo*

saofdmads

Feb 11, 2019
Lazyness? This is what everyone wanted. No more delays, just release something when the date approaches the tentative release date. You just got what you asked for. :unsure:
I hope that everyone in this thread finds a partner as dedicated to them as you are dedicated to defending the dev no matter what

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
I wish all the teaser images being posted would be wrapped in spoilers. I have no intention of playing this demo and will wait until the real thing is finished.

Reactions: Awesoooome

Pic

May 13, 2017
Copy-Paste from Discord:

I am encountering an issue unique to the compressed version. Stay tuned.

Pic

May 13, 2017
Copy-Paste from Discord:

I think I fixed it but I need to recompress (~8m) each time I test. Trying now.

Pic

May 13, 2017
Copy-Paste from Discord:

For reference, the issue is an extra slash being inserted when attempting to load a portrait

I've manually removed the slash from the places where this was an issue

However, if it proves to be a system issue, and I instead need to remove a slash from every script involving image folders, the release will be cancelled for tonight

FirionKaiser

Sep 24, 2017
I think I fixed it but I need to recompress (~8m) each time I test. Trying now.

For reference, the issue is an extra slash being inserted when attempting to load a portrait

delay

I've manually removed the slash from the places where this was an issue

delay

However, if it proves to be a system issue, and I instead need to remove a slash from every script involving image folders, the release will be cancelled for tonight
delay

:rage:
you dont say

Pic

May 13, 2017
Copy-Paste from Discord :

I was so sure it was gonna crash at spot X and I'd cry and it didn't

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes