RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Impatient666

Jul 17, 2017
It is basically a spoiler for Cobra with 2 scenes. I don't get what was the point of this release. It was supposed to be a whole expansion for Cobra, that might make a sense. Preview with new mechanics and said 2 scenes is just pathetic. Have I said that it has 2 short scenes?

Can Koda judge how much in percentage is done for each lady's expansion? If he was planning to release a whole Cobra expansion it should be almost done. What is done right now and what needs to be done for this whole expansion? After all the promises he owes an explanation at least to people on dicord. It's a message, status report you can make and it would take less than the time wasted on preparing this preview with TWO new short scenes.
Instead of announcing delays make regular status reports and people won't be that irritated. He should have learned it already.

Reactions: tv14 and zealot123

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
considering the explosion of rage i'm guessing i'm better off waiting for the full release?:p

D

Deleted member 1267764

For reference, the issue is an extra slash being inserted when attempting to load a portrait
Fucking yikes.
However, if it proves to be a system issue, and I instead need to remove a slash from every script involving image folders, the release will be cancelled for tonight
Literally something that could be automated in 10 minutes if he knew some actual programming.

Well, I guess this is what happens when you use a game engine that is literally one step above scratch
200px-Scratch_Cat.png

Mar 15, 2018
Welp, see y'all guys in 7 months guys. It's been fun and exciting but it looks like we ain't getting floor 7 in another 2 years.

LoverOfOO

Dec 5, 2018
Wow... 2 short, basic scenes after 7 months of waiting for the supposed HUGE floor update and extra content for EVERY mistress and what feels like 50 different delays because they're clearly working so hard... that's a new low.
It's such an obvious cashgrab for that easy 2k a month from patreon at this point, it's laughable. And the patreon hasn't even taken a DENT in supporters, I guess femdom games are the way to go if you want to live a NEET life. Write a couple of sentences over the span of 7months, keep people hooked with false promises and delay,delay,delay.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Do not download this preview if you haven't already, it's not worth spoiling the actual expansion for.

Well that was certantly abitious, perhaps too much so, ah Koda? And I'll be damned if he actually manages to finish by the weekend as he said. Not sure what madness made him think he could be done in 2 days.

I'll just say that as proof that he's working, this is not great.

Wow... 2 short, basic scenes after 7 months of waiting for the supposed HUGE floor update and extra content for EVERY mistress and what feels like 50 different delays because they're clearly working so hard... that's a new low.
It's such an obvious cashgrab for that easy 2k a month from patreon at this point, it's laughable. And the patreon hasn't even taken a DENT in supporters, I guess femdom games are the way to go if you want to live a NEET life. Write a couple of sentences over the span of 7months, keep people hooked with false promises and delay,delay,delay.
To the people complaining that 5 months of waiting resulted in 5 minutes of content though, remember that Koda started working 2 months ago, and this is NOT all he has done, just all he has completed. That said I honestly doubt there's much more.

Bo is the one that's working on the new floor.

tenchu1234

Mar 7, 2018
Even i thought this was underwhelming and i didnt thought this was possible. :/

If this was an actual planned preview as a preview without the delays it would have been an awesome way to hype people for the upcoming update though.

So that being said as a preview it was awesome. As "everything i have completed after a ton of delays" it was kinda sad.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
reading the comments, I'd better wait for the full release of all the villainesses...
I'd estimate 3 or 4 more months

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
How can we see the things that are yet to be implemented? He spoke about "us spoiling it by seeing it."
As for the scenes... yeah, awesome scenes, but 5 months for this...

tenchu1234

Mar 7, 2018
How can we see the things that are yet to be implemented? He spoke about "us spoiling it by seeing it."
As for the scenes... yeah, awesome scenes, but 5 months for this...
If you extract the images i guess.
He wasnt working on this for 5 month but for 2. And in the backround is Bo working on floor 7 for ~5-6 months but this has absolutly nothing to do with this update.

Impl0dedcrev

Jun 25, 2018
Soooooooo, in six months Koda put out 5 minutes worth of content...... holy shit lmao that's some next level stuff. That was the most retarded (wtf was the jockstrap ass grab shit) update I have ever played in my life.
I dont like defending the devs but i must say Koda hasnt been working on this for 6 months he only started in March, he was in fact working on the next villainess after 7f.
He posted this in January
"Quick Progress Report:
Bowei is still working hard on Floor 7 and hopes to release it in February.
Meanwhile I've been preparing (writing script/etc.) for the next villainess (we'll say Floor 8, though it's possible Bo will still want to do one more floor before her).
Can't say much more without spoilers, but based on folks' historical tastes I suspect the 7F villainess will be very popular.
Thanks as always for everyone's support, and as usual feel free to contact us on Discord or Patreon with any questions."

Reactions: LeonOne994

Sqvirrel

Sep 1, 2017
This is just amazing. We have reached Valhalla, boys!

No, but seriously, it wasn't as if expectations should have been high to begin with. Man who said he released a demo, released a demo. Shit content, though. It has to be said.

It takes a special kind of disconnect to not understand you can know what the outcome of something is going to be, and still be upset over it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
is this game coming out soon?
Dev said that the playable version will be out at either the end of June or july. Recent post Implies that he thinks early July sounds good but he Insured it wasn't a promise (someone take notes) but also insured either way end of July will be a definite.

Kevin131191S

Jul 15, 2018
So if I'm not mistaken this is a demo of 1/8th of the original update? Has there been any news when we are getting the complete update or at least when he's going to complete Cobra?

Is the update interesting enough to try out? Might just skip it until he completes it if it's crappy.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes