RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Here's all the new CGs, including some that weren't in the demo for those of you who don't mind spoilers. Pretty sure there's nothing else yet.

Reactions: EchoofZen
D

Deleted member 1267764

Extract all the files and play the game or run the project in developer mode (Google for RPG Maker VX/VX Ace playtesting). This is completely lossless if you do it right so you even get to know when it was last worked on (well unless someone messed with the timestamps just to troll you of course since that's equally easy on any OS).

That's also how you rewrite the entire project into your own fork of Tower of Trample. All you need is the proper folder structure, project file and RMVX Ace to work on it and run it of course. No need to repack if you don't need a standalone Game.exe for some reason. This works with all RPG Maker games regardless of engine or most of them if some of them are using a different way of handling production files.

As for keeping up with Koda's progress as it goes by, including Bo's CG and updating the forked project with new dependencies without breaking things you should ask one of the ambitious people who made their own if you ever find them. My wife and daughter wouldn't let me do that kind of thing anyway. :p
Please tell me you're not trolling.

D

Deleted member 1267764

It's pretty easy to do. A while back I made my own build and added a cheat item that boosted my stats to insane numbers among other things.
I remember reading somewhere that RPGMaker archives are "encrypted" (I thought they meant compiled).
Well, at least now I know that if the devs abandoned this game we could turn it into a community project of sorts

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
I remember reading somewhere that RPGMaker archives are "encrypted" (I thought they meant compiled).
Well, at least now I know that if the devs abandoned this game we could turn it into a community project of sorts
You do need " " but it's easy to use, just make sure to check the "Generate Project" box and then press "Extract All".

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Crazy how many new posters suddenly came out of nowhere telling us to stop complaining. I smell sock puppet accounts if I'm being honest :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Or like me, they lurk. And as an update nears, they lurk more often. And they get increasingly annoyed by the whining. Someone called you out for complaining all the time, and here you are with the snide whine. It's not becoming. Just accept that not everyone feels the same way you do.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Or like me, they lurk. And as an update nears, they lurk more often. And they get increasingly annoyed by the whining. Someone called you out for complaining all the time, and here you are with the snide whine. It's not becoming. Just accept that not everyone feels the same way you do.
Some people lack self-awareness. If what they don't like is the whining, they shouldn't whine about it.

Reactions: Lewdhound

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
I just peeked at the Discord chat and man....
those guys only talk about who's best girl and they troll each other a bit and now they are talking about food
and from their conversation it seems Lily isn't getting much content and one of them is pissed while others are either trolling him and telling to be hopeful
they don't seem too bothered by the delays or lack of content one bit...meanwhile here...

edit: and now they're discussing One Piece and Haki...

Reactions: Incognito Guy

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
those guys only talk about who's best girl and they troll each other a bit and now they are talking about food
and from their conversation it seems Lily isn't getting much content and one of them is pissed while others are either trolling him and telling to be hopeful
they don't seem too bothered by the delays or lack of content one bit...meanwhile here...

There not worried cause they know its going to come eventually, everything does think of all the games that have come out and have been delayed into eternity and still come out. If your so worried about it stop paying attention to it and check back once or twice a month. If you see it in the latest updates then its there but if its not its not. Im 80% sure Bo and Koda really only care about what they say at this point. This thread has done nothing but shit talk for months. If they don't feel comfortable with realeasing the game at this point they won't and don't have to. Ive waited this long for a update so can you. Play something else while you wait your on the internet man.

Truemourne

May 7, 2019

Y'all here on f95 ain't even paying for the game so chill

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017

I know, they barely talk about the the status of ToT or issues with the development of the game. And everytime Koda types, they treat it like the second coming and idolize him, just one or two people ask him questions regarding the game.

Edit: Some of us were patreons but after Ivonne underwhelming delayfest we know better.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
I swear for a second I thought I was on a different channel I had to double check to make sure I'm on ToT channel
I guess the game is secondary for them and they're just there for fun and chat.
don't get me wrong they are free to do what they want it's their money and their chat and it's not like ToT is the only thing in life, you're saying come back and check every 2 weeks or so for an update, well some were doing that for 6 months and still nothing!
whether you check daily or weekly, it doesn't matter if there is no update anyway
you know the devs won't improve if you pressure them TOO much.....but they won't progress either if you spoil them too much

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes