RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Korektor33

Aug 27, 2017
we waited 6 months for an update which gives 4/5 photos? wow nice, where is the big update? after the sixth month of Cobra seriously? Nothing special :/

zoqlia

Apr 17, 2019
we waited 6 months for an update which gives 4/5 photos? wow nice, where is the big update? after the sixth month of Cobra seriously? Nothing special :/
It also doesn't help that they made it seem like the next update is gonna have "Massive amounts of content" in it and ontop of that, the amounts of delays the update has in only the span of 6 months with constant changes of what's promised to be added in the update.

I was seriously thinking about buying this game when it is fully released and completed but based on the events that transpired for this update, I'm not even gonna bother. Which sucks cause I do like the game, it's better then your average rpg maker game.

rcmpk9

Aug 10, 2018
This is from Discord if you're chomping at the bit. I love their work so thought I'd share. It's only a temporary demo! REPEAT TEMPORARY DEMO - Please read below

To re-emphasize: This is not 7F (Bo effectively did not work on this at all) This is not a full release This is not Cobra's full content This contains ~2.5 short ero scenes and a general survey of how Cobra's new content will work. The main stuff on display is a lot of player customization hooks that are currently bare-bones because I vastly underestimated the amount of time needed to implement my lengthy scene scripts (prose/dialogue/variations, not code) into RPGM. Download this if you want a peek behind the curtain and a preview of upcoming features. If you want to enjoy a grand Cobra nirvana, I would reccomend waiting for the actual release. A save is provided as well as a guide to all the scenes. Cobra will do something you might find highly dubious at the start; you can quickly remedy this at the new spot in the top left corner

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
Crazy how many new posters suddenly came out of nowhere telling us to stop complaining. I smell sock puppet accounts if I'm being honest :unsure::unsure::unsure:

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Best art to have come out of this update
But yeah I've gone through it and it's tops 5 minutes long. I have gone through the files and the stuff THAT IS TO BE ADDED looks promising as hell! I would be excited as fuck. Koda said it will come out by the end of the week and after everything they have pulled I don't buy it for a second

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
The demo sucks but that was to be expected. We got to see these "titles" Koda mentioned he was working on, and there's also roles, which seem to determine which titles you'll get. To me it seems like a huge waste of time that he even tried to implement these.

I'm curious, does anyone here defending Koda actually like the titles/role system? If so, why?

With everything that's yet to be implemented it seems like Cobra's new expansion will be a bit smaller than Yvonne's expansion. That's good enough, but I was getting the impression from Koda that this would be by far his biggest expansion.

Imo he should've just kept working on 8F, since you KNOW that shit's getting delayed like 1000 times, maybe he could've made it 500 if he had resisted the urge to give "Cobra-sama!!!" even more content.

Reactions: LeonOne994

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
That's honestly kind of disappointing, and it's in a way that I don't think was expected. The writing seems okay, can't really comment much on it due to it not really being my territory of femdom. As far as the actual scene spread goes though, am I seeing things, or (adding future CGs) is she going to have the exact same position six or so times, both with and without pantyhose? Wouldn't that be rather repetitive? Can't really say much else, since it's incomplete.

Don't mind me just posting my weekly scare tactic for Bo and koda :)
I'm not sure why would they be scared of another femdom game (if it is, because so far it seems more like a scene compilation/interactive movie). The more games out there, the better. Hell, they're probably just as amped about it. On a sidenote, it feels kind of unfair to directly compare stock-ish RPGM with UE4. That's a pretty heavy handicap from the very beginning.

Reactions: c-+

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Hey now, I was the one that suggested mouse support, and it's very helpful when you're trying to play the game with just your left hand. Very helpful if you're using your right hand for... other stuff... Like stabbing the Night King
not that i'm against it, but it shouldn't have been made a priority over actual substantial content, plus if he already went as far as implementing a script the engine doesn't inherently supports, he should've at least made it capable of being disabled

Last edited:

sviffe

May 31, 2018
I'd guess that he dont actually finish what he works on before he starts working on something else. He probably just works on whatever he feels like every day, so he have a lot of almost finished content that cant be implemented yet, and then it takes much longer to implement than he predicts.
He should just start with F1, finish its content, then move to F2 and so on. Release them as they get finished and people will be more satisfied. We dont need all this "everything in one go" nonsense. Then people can create their new save files and play through the floors as they get updated in the correct order. I mean, why the hell are we getting cobra stuff first?

Reactions: Lewdhound and comoo

Pic

May 13, 2017
I had good vibes from this new "arc" of submission to Cobra, i'm curious about what will come next. I hope that we don't have to wait much longer for the full update.

Nov 5, 2018
The next floor is probably going to be the "last" one.
Hmm, it seems that both of them lost interest in developing the game any further. Such a shame. Imo, it was one of the best femdom games with a healthy amount of foot fetish. Well, at least Darktoz & FWFS are still kicking around providing me with beautiful dommes.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I think you people saying this game has become abandoned are overreacting a bit. I'm sure 7F will see the light of day, at some point. Where it goes from there, though, I have no idea.

Sqvirrel Maybe you're right and I'm unconsciously still expecting for Koda to deliver despite all the times he hasn't. This time I started getting ticked off when he started delaying more times than his last, so perhaps every time he has one of these strings of delays it creates an expectation in me to get an update delayed at most that many times, but when he breaks his previous record I get frustrated like I wasn't expecting him to do worse each time? Idk, at this point I'm cooling off a bit.

At least the Pokemon Direct was pretty good. Bo should start making his Pokemon game if ToT is becoming too much of a hassle.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeonOne994 and c-+
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes